Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Did Smokin’ Joe win an alternate bout or was he simply elevated due to GOAT status?

One would think his GOAT status would propel him directly to the final, but he did have a reserve match on the following event from the others, and SMOKED his opponent as to be expected:

Was one of the most satisfying ko's of the year. Dude was still shakin his head when verdict was announced. Completly delusional.
Had this guy fought anyone decent before this fight?

Was one of the most satisfying ko's of the year. Dude was still shakin his head when verdict was announced. Completly delusional.
Had this guy fought anyone decent before this fight?

He KO'd Bangpleenoi.

Jokes aside, Nattawut was a bit overhyped by Lion Fight commentators but he is pretty good. On the other hand, Samy Sana was one of the most overrated guys lately IMO.

Jokes aside, Nattawut was a bit overhyped by Lion Fight commentators but he is pretty good. On the other hand, Samy Sana was one of the most overrated guys lately IMO.
I like nattawut. Good, solid fighter. Always comes in shape, good exciting fights, doesn't try to cruise too much in fights, isn't just a point scorer, throws strikes to hurt opponents. He is a good mix of thai and foreign styles. I know he has lived in america for a long time.
Win or lose he has a pretty strong resume. Not many gimme fights on his record.

He KO'd Bangpleenoi.
To me he looked at bit like a guy who has come up beating up old thai dudes who are smaller than him in bangla stadium and the likes and starts to think he is invincible.

To me he looked at bit like a guy who has come up beating up old thai dudes who are smaller than him in bangla stadium and the likes and starts to think he is invincible.

I think he was brought into ONE to give Bangpleenoi a win, but obviously it backfired hard.

Whats with all the Jo Nattawut sarcasm? Like where did it originate from? I'm genuinely curious. Does it have something to do with him being a Thai who ended up in the US fighting for Lion Fight and was promoted as if he was some top stadium fighter? No matter the success he had in Thailand he has proven himself as a decent fighter internationally. He's had some good wins. There are accomplished stadium fighters like Petchboonchu or Kongsak who haven't been as successful on the international scene.

He admitted in this video the lack of success he had in Thailand:

Whats with all the Jo Nattawut sarcasm? Like where did it originate from? I'm genuinely curious. Does it have something to do with him being a Thai who ended up in the US fighting for Lion Fight and was promoted as if he was some top stadium fighter?
Ya, that's where it came from, but I would say it's more of an exaggeration meme than a sarcasm one. I think we all legit like Smokin' Jo.

weird hair Lithuanian came out with a Dragon Ball outfit lol

same stuff when ( i dont remember the name of the dude) fought in the 55kg k-1 tournament weared as Goku.. it was a presage that he would have his ass kicked

Semi-final result

Jesus Christ, Chingiz Allazov just iced Smoking Jo.

Master class by Sittichai, Kiria could not do anything his best performance in ONE so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Opacic brutally efficient as usual.

Please kickboxing gods, protect Allazov and Sittichai until they fight each other, and may they both bring their best like they today. What a fight that is gonna be.

Also, don't take it as fact but i think Allazov vs Sittichai is happening March 26th on the Rodtang vs DJ card. Chilson on commentary said "this is the type of performance you want with March 26th coming up".

LET'S GO!

Back