Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

ONE havent announced it yet but it looks like Marat has withdrawn and Nattawut has stepped in

ONE havent announced it yet but it looks like Marat has withdrawn and Nattawut has stepped in

I guess the bright side is that we won't have to see Marat v Sitthichai 6; I was really looking forward to watching him and Chingiz fight again though :/. Now Jo is just going to come in and make everyone look like amateurs, kills the point of having a tournament.

I was pulling for Chingiz to win this thing, but with Smokin' GOAT officially in the picture that has thrown a major wrench into Chingiz's pathway to success.

To be fair though, I did consider NattaGOAT the favorite even when he was announced as a back-up for this tournament.

So when did he first test positive? If he caught Omicron that's like a 3-5 day cold, if he's even symptomatic at all. They should allow him to get a negative test a day before the fight as long as he's feeling healthy.

Might not exactly be up to ONE to allow that. If he's not in Singapore yet, could need a clean test to enter the country.

So when did he first test positive? If he caught Omicron that's like a 3-5 day cold, if he's even symptomatic at all. They should allow him to get a negative test a day before the fight as long as he's feeling healthy.

Still nothing on ONE's site, they usually are late to the party though.

Could push the fight back to a later event too I suppose.

Just make Marat vs Superbon 2 in the same event they make the tournament final.

Back