Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Rodtang vs a guy with 20 fights, yikes.
Who's the fighter? When Rodtang fought Haggerty the first time Haggerty had 18 fights and that was competitive. Some of these guys have had a load of amateur fights also.

Who's the fighter? When Rodtang fought Haggerty the first time Haggerty had 18 fights and that was competitive. Some of these guys have had a load of amateur fights also.

Jacob Smith

Rodtang is a household name now he's earned some easy showcase fights

Rodtang is a household name now he's earned some easy showcase fights

Oh i get that don't worry, it's just the next ONE event has just 1 striking match, and we don't know how many are on the Rodtang card after that because they've already announced 3 mma fights for it. So i just hope we get 2 or 3 good KB/MT fights.

I feel like ONE puts up so many insignificant events that the brand is becoming dilluted. Apart from some stacked cards, whenever ONE has an event nowadays you don't know whether it's even worth watching or not.

Last edited:
Post-break up Stamp VS quite a big step up in competition next.

Weirdest and most controversial submission of the year so far lol

Lost quite a lot of respect to Stamp for pulling a "I totally did not tap". Also, always good to see an underdog won, especially with how biased the commentators were lol

Overall thought on Stamp's performance
Positive: improved submission defense/offence
Negative: astoundingly poor Fight IQ, poor takedown defense

Last edited by a moderator:
Stamp fought very well. How was she submitted? I mist the last minute of the fight.

I feel like ONE puts up so many insignificant events that the brand is becoming deluded. Apart from some stacked cards, whenever ONE has an event nowadays you don't know whether it's even worth watching or not.

Completely agree. I clicked the live event on youtube thinking "I can't remember who's fighting today but there's probably 1 or 2 kb matches... oh... there isn't... well then."

At least we have the Superlek card to look forward to.

Can't watch not available. Does one even want people to watch their promotion?
They have it geo blocked until they release the event on Bleacher Report's Youtube channel this evening.

You can watch it now through with a VPN by connecting somewhere in Asia.

No idea but wasn't there a rumor about it already?

Saki tweeted "why not" in regards to fighting Rico.

Though i think Rico smokes Saki i'd happily watch Saki vs Khbabez, or Saki vs Pereira if Pereira is serious about heavyweight after his rematch with Artem.

Back