Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

10-9 Capitan for me personally, though i can imagine some gave it to Ramazanov

I know Nong-o called out Giorgio not too long ago but before that he wanted Ramazanov, i say make Nong-o vs Capitan next.

With such statements you"re proving you"re a noob, Nova44, Andrei Stoica has constantly faced Dutch opposition and has beaten most of the champions of the continent. He was very feared in the Netherlands and is still very respected.

You"re not even reading my lines, I said Khbabez has no reach whatsoever for the heavyweight division! He is also one-dimension for the HW, but would totally take the scalp of Opacic if they meet. They are not in the same league, like Kryklia is overrated and protected. I remarked Kryklia in the same time with Sittichai, and I recommended both to Superkombat. Then in 2015, Khbabez beat Kryklia in Romania. Khbabez is a classic LHW, not a HW like Kryklia is. LHW in ONE = -102.1, not -95 (basically heavyweight). For me Kryklia is talented but untested, Opacic is not even in any discussion.

What a noob you are.

Opacic comes from Serbia, others fought in the Netherlands and Romania. Romania is like Britain in boxing on the continent, or at least was in Superkombat times. It just shows your antipathy. Your Polish and British kickboxers have failed big in Superkombat. Maybe on Muay Thai for the English...

You funny guy, take a look who have been produced by the Romanian circuit! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:SUPERKOMBAT_kickboxers

Anderson "Braddock" Silva is certainly decreasing but he is only 34 years old. If he trains well, he can beat Opacic without too many big problems. Silva fought in K-1 and Glory, and anyway has taken only big fights lately. Silva in 2017 stopped Stoforidis without problems. Stoforidis was nothing than below average in Superkombat, and Susano was like him or worse. And Levi Rigters pretends he is a big fighter but fought absolutely no one. Just Stoforidis and a decent Pacas. He has 1 single decent win on his resume, and that"s Mahieddine. Simply because Mahieddine has massively improved since in SK he used to be a jobber.

IF LEVI RIGTERS BEAT NIDAL BCHIRI, FIND OUT BCHIRI WILL NEVER BE IN THE LEAGUE OF KHBABEZ AND EL BOUNI.

You also talked crap about El Bouni, not just about Stoica. Stoica was a star, maybe your Eurosport didn"t work, El Bouni has risen up after (but in Superkombat he was a massive talent). El Bouni in the 95 kg in the Netherlands was competing with prime Red Cairo and Kwasi.

With one thing you are right, that Susano took this fight on short notice, DO YOU THINK IT IS FAIR ANYWAY? Building "contenters" like Schiavello said against last minute replacements? Who was his initial opponent anyway? I am telling you, Schmid of Switzerland. Another guy from Superkombat, SK has fed both Glory and ONE. Schmid was nothing than below average.

So if this guy is so good to your "intelligent" mind, at least give him Anderson Silva or EL BOUNI! Feed him with El Bouni, if you think El Bouni is shit.

What you don"t understand, is that Khbabez vs. El Bouni and Stoica vs. El Bouni were top quality fights, with fighters in prime and proven/great names. You should watch Khbabez what a volume he has compared to this Opacic! And comparing Susano, Zimmerman and other current bums with Silva, it"s just pathetic. Like I said, at least feed "the contender" with Silva and then El Bouni, and we will see where we stands. Not with the beast Londt...

With such statements you"re proving you"re a noob, Nova44, Andrei Stoica has constantly faced Dutch opposition and has beaten most of the champions of the continent. He was very feared in the Netherlands and is still very respected.

You"re not even reading my lines, I said Khbabez has no reach whatsoever for the heavyweight division! He is also one-dimension for the HW, but would totally take the scalp of Opacic if they meet. They are not in the same league, like Kryklia is overrated and protected. I remarked Kryklia in the same time with Sittichai, and I recommended both to Superkombat. Then in 2015, Khbabez beat Kryklia in Romania. Khbabez is a classic LHW, not a HW like Kryklia is. LHW in ONE = -102.1, not -95 (basically heavyweight). For me Kryklia is talented but untested, Opacic is not even in any discussion.

What a noob you are.

Opacic comes from Serbia, others fought in the Netherlands and Romania. Romania is like Britain in boxing on the continent, or at least was in Superkombat times. It just shows your antipathy. Your Polish and British kickboxers have failed big in Superkombat. Maybe on Muay Thai for the English...

You funny guy, take a look who have been produced by the Romanian circuit! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:SUPERKOMBAT_kickboxers

Anderson "Braddock" Silva is certainly decreasing but he is only 34 years old. If he trains well, he can beat Opacic without too many big problems. Silva fought in K-1 and Glory, and anyway has taken only big fights lately. Silva in 2017 stopped Stoforidis without problems. Stoforidis was nothing than below average in Superkombat, and Susano was like him or worse. And Levi Rigters pretends he is a big fighter but fought absolutely no one. Just Stoforidis and a decent Pacas. He has 1 single decent win on his resume, and that"s Mahieddine. Simply because Mahieddine has massively improved since in SK he used to be a jobber.

IF LEVI RIGTERS BEAT NIDAL BCHIRI, FIND OUT BCHIRI WILL NEVER BE IN THE LEAGUE OF KHBABEZ AND EL BOUNI.

You also talked crap about El Bouni, not just about Stoica. Stoica was a star, maybe your Eurosport didn"t work, El Bouni has risen up after (but in Superkombat he was a massive talent). El Bouni in the 95 kg in the Netherlands was competing with prime Red Cairo and Kwasi.

With one thing you are right, that Susano took this fight on short notice, DO YOU THINK IT IS FAIR ANYWAY? Building "contenters" like Schiavello said against last minute replacements? Who was his initial opponent anyway? I am telling you, Schmid of Switzerland. Another guy from Superkombat, SK has fed both Glory and ONE. Schmid was nothing than below average.

So if this guy is so good to your "intelligent" mind, at least give him Anderson Silva or EL BOUNI! Feed him with El Bouni, if you think El Bouni is shit.

What you don"t understand, is that Khbabez vs. El Bouni and Stoica vs. El Bouni were top quality fights, with fighters in prime and proven/great names. You should watch Khbabez what a volume he has compared to this Opacic! And comparing Susano, Zimmerman and other current bums with Silva, it"s just pathetic. Like I said, at least feed "the contender" with Silva and then El Bouni, and we will see where we stands. Not with the beast Londt...

Dude, i've been on this forum but haven't signed in for years because i never wanted to interact with this guy called Broadcast who always thinks his opinions are facts and what everyone else says is irrelevant. I've watched you argue with so many people on here over the years and you're the joke of the forum.

But yes, i'm the noob obviously. Andrei Stoica is a joke and anyone who thinks he's a top tier win is a joke too.

Go on mods, delete my comment like you did yesterday, let this clown insult everyone.

Regarding Khbabez, I didn"t say he should face Verhoeven, this is a lie from you! Are you a "functional", or just with antipathy? Rico could have taken on anybody, like a fight on short notice in the pandemic. From the card and even in Glory, Khbabez was one of the most qualified to do it. Probably Khbabez will not become elite, like Verhoeven, Adegbuyi, Hari, but is a top fighter who fights the bests.

In your thoughts, somebody is entitled to become contender when he doesn"t defeat anyone. What do you mean, do you want another "fight on short notice" given for Kryklia? It"s not enough he refuses top opposition and fights against former LHWs. Rico simply had no opponent.

ONE is trash with renaming the HW as LHW just to wash Kryklia. Kryklia doesn"t fight heavyweights with reach. I think he"s talented, but is untested like hell.

And this Opacic has proved absolutely nothing, I knew he is decent but from decent to becoming top is a lot of road. At least Rigters has fought some Dutch opposition, not German bums not in prime anymore... Nothing against the Serbian!

Your Polish and British kickboxers have failed big in Superkombat. Maybe on Muay Thai for the English...

I never said anything about Polish or English kickboxers... wtf is wrong with you dude, you need professional help.

Like seriously, your views of the top kickboxers are so skewed you throw out all these names as top guys, then i watch Romanian kickboxing and like 80% of the people you say are terrible. I really don't know you are so biased and blind but hey, you do you. I won't reply to your nonsense and delusions anymore.

P.S. Don't private message me again.

Dude, i've been on this forum but haven't signed in for years because i never wanted to interact with this guy called Broadcast who always thinks his opinions are facts and what everyone else says is irrelevant. I've watched you argue with so many people on here over the years and you're the joke of the forum.

But yes, i'm the noob obviously. Andrei Stoica is a joke and anyone who thinks he's a top tier win is a joke too.

Go on mods, delete my comment like you did yesterday, let this clown insult everyone.
You"re a noob, obviously. That"s not an insult. You should just do your homework. I just hope you are not a master of disguise and of lying. Cloning is forbidden on Sherdog.

Croatia did, but Serbia has not given a single top kickboxer, maybe just Pagonis. Some were talented though, and certainly more talented than Opacic. I don"t regard Opacic as a talent, sorry. Stoica, Khbabez and even El Bouni, do not need your "certification", they come from the best circuits of Europe and basically of the world.

You"re a noob, obviously. That"s not an insult. You should just do your homework. I just hope you are not a master of disguise and of lying. Cloning is forbidden on Sherdog.

Croatia did, but Serbia has not given a single top kickboxer, maybe just Pagonis. Some were talented though, and certainly more talented than Opacic. I don"t regard Opacic as a talent, sorry. Stoica, Khbabez and even El Bouni, do not need your "certification", they come from the best circuits of Europe and basically of the world.

Ok 1 last reply.

I never said anything about Serbia, i never said anything about Croatia, i never said Opacic is one of the best in the world, i never said Khabez wasn't good.

I said Opacic is fun to watch, and he's a contender in ONE because... well who else is in ONE currently that is worthy of fighting Kryklia? Plus they have fought before so there's the storyline behind it. Andrei is good obviously, but he's not this world beater you and other romanians make him out to be. El Bouni... what a joke... are you serious?

I'm starting to wonder if you just don't understand the English language too well, that would explain why you argue with everyone on here and why your wording is... well let's not go there.

Next time carefully read what i say before you reply, or just don't reply. I'm not anything close to a noob and anyone who throws that word around is usually just projecting.

Also, I've watching plenty of the euro promotions over the years, i've even gone to some, and the way you act as if "this romanian guy is good" and i watch him and he's like D-tier, it just make you look like a biased casual.

Now, please stop replying to me.

Who has Stoica defeated?

1. Sikking, ranked inside top 10 LHWs, the guy who knocked Michael Duut right after it

2. Hameur Lain, ranked inside top 10 LHWs

3. Moises Baute, current Enfusion champion (Enfusion is still a lot under Superkombat, like Superkombat was under It"s Showtime)

4. Ondrej Hutnik, best Czech 95 kg kickboxer in the history of the country, at that time in 21-0 streak, also with huge wins in the It"s Showtime (guy who has defeated Lima, Loren, Bugaenko, etc)

5. Hakan Aksoy, 3-time champion of the Netherlands, from Bennazouz Gym

6. Cairo, ranked inside top 10 LHWs

7. Toni Milanovic, one of the best European prospects in the -95 kg (from Croatia)

8. Arnold Oborotov, he also fought in K-1, cleaned up the British circuit

9. Ali Cenik, former It"s Showtime, THE GUY WHO KNOCKED MURTHEL GROENHART OUT, beat also Ignashov

10. Former K-1 Philips in his Germany, rematch

11. Alizier, multiple champion of France in kickboxing and Muay Thai

12. Sahak Parparyan, former It"s Showtime champion

13. Anderson Silva, former top 5 heavyweight

Former K-1 Zowa, Glunder, but you may say they were not in prime anymore still better than bums such as Susano, Coulibaly who at that time I think he was only defeated by Corbett and Gerasimchuk, etc, etc.

He was not good, but exceptionally good. From the Gold in Wushu internationally, to Superkombat at that time the best promotion on the continent which still keeps feeding GLORY, ONE, China and Japan. He looked unbeatable in Superkombat, all the way to Loren, 15-20 fights.

What have Khbabez and El Bouni done?

Just please watch Khbabez against El Bouni and Stoica, with his one-dimensional maybe but insane volume! This guy is also exceptionally good and top. You are prasing personally guys who are not top as top, and you also have antipathies. Khbabez beat Kryklia, and Khbabez is not even a heavyweight...

Sure, he lost the rematch, it always happens because of the reach! -95 kg should fight in their division, including Stoica and El Bouni.

What did El Bouni? Has beaten Tsutsu (by KO), Kwasi, Bogdan Stoica, KOed also the overrated Mannart from Glory (who is worse than Duut by the way), etc.

I'm starting to wonder if you just don't understand the English language too well, that would explain why you argue with everyone on here and why your wording is... well let's not go there.

Next time carefully read what i say before you reply, or just don't reply. I'm not anything close to a noob and anyone who throws that word around is usually just projecting.

Also, I've watching plenty of the euro promotions over the years, i've even gone to some, and the way you act as if "this romanian guy is good" and i watch him and he's like D-tier, it just make you look like a biased casual.

Now, please stop replying to me.

Ok, don"t worry, Ghiță, Adegbuyi, Cătinaș, Moroșanu, Iftimoaie, Stoica brothers, Ciobanu, are Ds. Cozmâncă, Gafencu, Spetcu, Căliniuc, Lambagiu, other Ds! I place you on my ignore list! Not even Ristea is a D, and I have never pushed him on this forum. For you "creme" is trash, it just proves your antipathy.

I don"t know how many, plenty Euro promotions you have watched, because only in the Netherlands and Romania the circuits are competitive and really professional now! You certainly didn"t watch It"s Showtime and Superkombat, that were the last very competitive. But what still happens in these countries, it"s a lot more competitive than in Russia, where there are only some mainstays, sometimes even 1, maximum 2 per event. Still, Russia has a great amateur championship.

Andrei is good obviously, but he's not this world beater you and other romanians make him out to be. El Bouni... what a joke... are you serious?

Stoica in the -95 kg is a world beater. IN THE HW NOT, BECAUSE HE HAS NO REACH. If El Bouni would have developed well, not being marginalized by Glory, he would have been a challenger. Stoica definitely in the -95 kg in Glory would have been a challenger, Khbabez even the champion. El Bouni hasn"t developed as it was expected, though he has grown a lot but is stagnating for his age, though you laugh about a fighter who is clearly a top 10 in the -95 kg.

Khbabez for me is a top 3 or top 5 in the -95 kg, and Stoica is also there near. El Bouni in my projected ranking would also be top 10.

You must understand something, Khbabez, El Bouni, Cairo, Kwasi, Stoicas, Cozmanca, etc were the creme in their countries and this duo-circuit (sometimes they meet). There were also very good such as Loren of Spain, because of his training mainly with the Netherlands. Loren basically exposed everybody in Enfusion. :))

Hemmers had marginalized them, letting Vakhitov fight just a very few classy challengers. An Ilunga in another shape, who was robbed anyway, and jobbers like Hameur Lain.

No shame losing to Ilunga who at that time was #1, but others preferred Corbett and the HWs. Alex Pereira now is a big champion, but in fact he lost about 2-3 fights in Glory in the beginning. And he was also KOed by Kyshenko.

"Stoica in the -95 kg is a world beater"

All i needed to hear to prove you're just a biased, delusional Romanian to your core. Thanks for proving my point.

Dude, i've been on this forum but haven't signed in for years because i never wanted to interact with this guy called Broadcast who always thinks his opinions are facts and what everyone else says is irrelevant.

I am sorry if I have offended you somehow, really. I just think your opinions are not very professional and we can stop interacting. On the other hand, you are right. My opinions are not facts. In time, many users have agreed I speak the truth and I am good at details, not perfect. Because I am also following and not only. I get a lot of messages, most on Twitter, people telling me they have read me for years and I have good knowledges. I am proving I am legit. Usually when I was provoked by not the truth obviously, I needed to respond.

As you see, I don"t care he"s Romanian, Moroccan or Congolese (even Dutch), I defend the truth in my eyes. I have made many jokes, but at the end of the day I was fair to everyone.

All i needed to hear to prove you're just a biased, delusional Romanian to your core. Thanks for proving my point.

This guy was the best in the country, as good as Adegbuyi and others but in the -92 kg. Highly proven. I wanted to respect you, but it seems you"re proving antipathy. Same story FROM MORE ACCOUNTS.

You think you"re funny laughing now, but in fact you need that professional help and not myself. Your focus is to mock Romanians in fact between those lines. Sick mind.

End of discussion.

PS. I really wonder how accomplished are you to disrespect peaks. You should enter the gym and prove they are such amateurs.

Last edited:
He's only faced TWO Dutch opponents, Rodney Glunder (Old, MMA fighter, terrible record in both sports) and Fred Sikking (4-12 record since losing to Stoica), neither of which are top fighters or big wins that anyone cares about, let alone "feared" about, LOL...

He has met about 20 from the Netherlands, great logic, Snub! Most of the Surinamese, Turkish, Moroccan, Angolan, sometimes even Belgians, etc ARE DUTCH. Just because they represent their origins, doesn"t mean they are not Dutch. Under the flag of France, the same, MANY OTHER FLAGS. Sikking knocked Duut after and ranked #6 in the world but doesn"t matter. He was better on Muay Thai rules.

He wasn"t fighting bums outside of the Netherlands especially and some other schools.

Saki = Dutch (not Turkish)
Aygun = Dutch (not Turkish)
Marshall = Dutch (not Curacaon)

Ben Saddik = Belgian (not Moroccan, training in the Netherlands)

These are even born in the Netherlands, not just raised.

Parparyan = Benelux (not Armenian)

What the ***, bro? Suriname is very small, barely has kickboxers. Milton Felter went there with SLAMM to find some talent. Even those that come from Paramaribo, are Dutch-based.

Did you really think there are Armenians from Armenia, or Turkish from Turkey, or Surinamese from Suriname? They belong to the schools of Netherlands-Belgium, sometimes the Armenians also train in the former Soviet Union.

Morocco is basically also the Netherlands. Schools are the Netherlands, Romania now, Russia, France, Italy, maybe Ukraine, maybe Belarus.

If Wikipedia says somebody is Moroccan, Turkish, Surinamese, Curacaon, even Armenian, or with origins from Black Africa, he"s DUTCH.

You don"t even need to have a "passport" to represent what country you want. There are countries from the Soviet Union, who are not from Belarus or Ukraine but represent some times these countries where they train.

Last edited:
Massinissa Hamaili = French-Algerian (by the way, he was signed by Glory recently)
Redouan Cairo = Dutch-Surinamese
Henriques Zowa = Dutch-Angolan
Rodney Glunder = Dutch-Surinamese
Hakan Aksoy = Dutch-Turkish
Arnold Oborotov = English-Lithuanian
Zinedine Hameur-Lain = French-Algerian
Danyo Ilunga = German-Congolese (produced by the Netherlands)
Jorge Loren = Spanish (who trains in the Netherlands since many, many years)
Marcello Adriaansz = Dutch-Surinamese
Abdarhmane Coulibaly = French-Malian
Ali Cenik = Dutch-Turkish
Sahak Parparyan = Belgian-Armenian (also Dutch)
Donegi Abena = Dutch-Surinamese
Levi Kuyken = Belgian (Dutch)
Tarik Khbabez = Dutch-Moroccan
Ibrahim El Bouni = Dutch-Moroccan
Anderson Silva = Brazilian (also trained in the Netherlands but not all the time)

There are not many top fighters coming from Turkey exactly. In the circuit of Romania, 50% of the foreign fighters are Dutchmen, 10% are French, etc, etc.

I know every fighter who is from Turkey or not, most of them are from the Netherlands. Almost 0 of the Moroccans really started kickboxing in Morocco. The same any North African, he does not start his really professional career in Africa.

Why don"t you Google it? It is easy to find who is really Dutch and who is not.

If somebody feels he"s Congolese, he can represent Congo.

Last edited:
I really can"t believe you, guys, but maybe you"re not so used with kickboxing, just with MMA/boxing.

I thought you already know this, especially from K-1. Most of the fighters at that time came from the Netherlands.

If somebody shows up and makes his entrance under the flag of Suriname/Morocco instead of the Netherlands, Wikipedia or any site like Sherdog, Boxrec and any authority, will add that flag. Not the Dutch one!

I know well who have met or met most of the fighters. And from where a fighter comes.

It"s like Anthony Joshua would represent Nigeria instead of Great Britain, but in kickboxing the fighters don"t have this obligation. They can train in Germany for example, and they can still represent Bosnia if they want and Yugoslavia.

There is no real kickboxing outside Europe, in the Middle East and Africa. Or in the former Dutch colonies, hardly for the top level...

Back