Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

10-9 Yod, Petch is gassing, looked very tired in 4th

I have

10-9 Yod
10-9 Petch
10-10
10-9 Petch
10-9 Yod

3rd round could have been easily scored for Yod, to win 3 out of 5 rounds! But no way majority of judges would have scored for Yod. Petch did much better in 2-3 rounds than Yod.

Phet is very good, but its better to Yod make a retirement tour...fight a couple of mid lvl guys,destroy them and leave the game,he looks old

10-9 Yod, Petch is gassing, looked very tired in 4th

I have

10-9 Yod
10-9 Petch
10-10
10-9 Petch
10-9 Yod

3rd round could have been easily scored for Yod, to win 3 out of 5 rounds! But no way majority of judges would have scored for Yod. Petch did much better in 2-3 rounds than Yod.
pretty much everyone saw Phet winning the fight

49-46 I don't see how anyone can score the fight for poor Yod

Petch indeed was more effective but in UFC this fight would have looked so close! And the other one was closer but here Yod won Round 1 and Round 5, and honestly I also wanted to give him Round 3.

Just because Petch did much better in stats and as display, doesn"t mean anything for a judge on the scorecards.

Yod in my opinion won clearly the 5th round, and stole another 2 rounds if not the 3rd one was a draw. Therefore I scored the fight as a DRAW! Can you believe that?

Maybe I"m dumb, but I want to see how you would all score by round, not by level of display. A humiliating round for a fighter means nothing, he can equalise with a stolen round by slight edge.

Petch indeed was more effective but in UFC this fight would have looked so close! And the other one was closer but here Yod won Round 1 and Round 5, and honestly I also wanted to give him Round 3.

Just because Petch did much better in stats and as display, doesn"t mean anything for a judge on the scorecards.

Yod in my opinion won clearly the 5th round, and stole another 2 rounds if not the 3rd one was a draw. Therefore I scored the fight as a DRAW! Can you believe that?

Maybe I"m dumb, but I want to see how you would all score by round, not by level of display. A humiliating round for a fighter means nothing, he can equalise with a stolen round by slight edge.

I posted all my scores here live....

Close first round
I will give it to Rodtang because I am biased lol

round 2 rodtank for sure

My god, it is so fun to watch Rodtang's fight 20-18 Rodtang

Yod looked rusty, Phet as a fighter is better than him now but probably will never reach the level of Yod plus he is gassing since Round 4 already.

And Sittichai must understand he is too lazy with this style. Unfortunately the leg kicks are less scored. Like I said, in Glory not all the best 70 kg fought. But the guy was very legit.

The Conclusion? Glory does not reunite like K-1 the best fighters in the world.

wow rod tank got this

Petch did much better this round, but Rodtang actually rocked him.
30-27?

Rodtang won BTW

wanna see him vs Takeru, since he was already robbed against Tenshin

Petchdam last round
3-2 Rodtank, but I don't like how he slowed down at the end

Rodtang won BTW

wanna see him vs Takeru, since he was already robbed against Tenshin

Nah I don't want to see any Thai in K-1. They would just get robbed, not to mention the worst rule set and the most annoying refs in kickboxing today.

I want to see Rodtank rematch Tenshin. I think Tenshin take it, but it would be hella entertaining.

Back