Recent fights/results/news from ONE Championship

Not going to shit on the good quality English commentary free streams but ffs with the it's going to revolutionize everything -bs. It's youtube streams embedded in an app...just tone it down ONE.

The app was out for the last event already and nobody gave a shit really. Now that ONE has wrote out articles for sites to post you suddenly see articles posted like it's this huge huge thing...

I'll gladly take some good fights but fuck their PR is nonsensical.

Last edited:
This is exciting.
Hope to see tenptation for more prime Thai rib jumping over there for exposure.

I have watched every One FC card for a few years now and finally caught up with the most recent one. Pretty entertaining fights, including the MMA and kickboxing & muay thai fights. Cosmo Alexander's knee to the body KO was my favorite stoppage. I'm happy to read that One FC will stream the fights for free, although I hope I can watch them in full screen on YouTube on my desktop or tv. I don't actually want to use an Android app on the small screen of my phone to do it.

The last event stream at least could be watched on any device.

Free streaming now. Maslabojev vs. Plazibat in a couple hours or so should be quite good otherwise there's one MT and otherwise mma fights.

Maslobojev shall show the superiority of KOK over this new #fakenews K-1 :cool:

daaamn what a round!

none of them looked near to be HW´s with this speed and fluidity

aah :oops:

edit:was ready to the big kabosh yell but it was low blow :(

DdAVSoJWAAEpwTl.jpg:large

Think they'll continue to use the cage mostly for now. Probably ring only when they have someone more notable like Petro on, and for kickboxing not for the Muaythai. Would Petro fight kb in a cage?

Back