ONE Championship: A New Era is really cool

One championship to air weekly program on Japan's major TV channel.

That said, you're fucking retarded if you think his matchup makes even a little sense.
It makes sense because it's a tournament.
Maybe it's #1 seed vs #8 seed.

What makes no sense would be to have the 2 top guys fight in the quarter finals

TV Tokyo is far from major channel and airing program at 2 am isn't a big deal.

In Japan, there are five broadcasting stations which take the lead in the network of commercial broadcasting. The five stations are NTV, TBS, Fuji TV, TV Asahi and TV Tokyo. (Wikipedia)

Genki Sudo will do the expert commentary. I think it's a fairly notable change for one

Last edited:
Souwer and Yod so much yes, ONE is not playing. This debut in Japan is a banger of a card. War ONE

In Japan, there are five broadcasting stations which take the lead in the network of commercial broadcasting. The five stations are NTV, TBS, Fuji TV, TV Asahi and TV Tokyo. (Wikipedia)

Genki Sudo will do the expert commentary. I think it's a fairly notable change for one
lol, wiki as a source.
If you really think TV Tokyo is as big as other 4 channels (+NHK), you are moron.

lol, wiki as a source.
If you really think TV Tokyo is as big as other 4 channels (+NHK), you are moron.

I have never watched TV Tokyo in my life so I took everyone's word for it. They were actually lying about TV Tokyo ranking among 5 major key stations of japan. Correct? And the liars including Wikipedia replaced nhk with such a barely surving minor local company to make us believe they compete with heavy weight players.

But in fact they have been sponcered by likes of ramen jiro and they are not more influential than some of the YouTubers.

Well I just didn't know

Souwer and Yod so much yes, ONE is not playing. This debut in Japan is a banger of a card. War ONE
Both guys are way out of their primes. They've already fought once before over a decade ago.

What a Sherdog post. “Herp derp no wiki page derp!”

It’s a quarterfinal of a tournament. The better fighters are all gonna have easy fights the first round. Why? To ensure the later rounds have better, tougher matchups. It’s called seeding. If the average mma fan ever bothered to watch other, non niche sports, you might understand this concept.
You mean team sports? You know how I know you're stupid? You compared a team sport to an individual one. You contradict the point of MM's opponent being so amazing then turnaround and say tournaments like this need this type of seeding at the beginning to set better matches later lol..... Is the guy good or not? Make up your damn minds.

Not surprising from people who tout guys with padded records over almost all complete nobodies.

But this guy beat some guy who beat no one!

Ridiculous. You're entitled to your ridiculous opinion though.

2am on TVTokyo is not that big of a deal. UFC used to have similar deals but they pulled out because it just ain't worth it.

You mean team sports? You know how I know you're stupid? You compared a team sport to an individual one. You contradict the point of MM's opponent being so amazing then turnaround and say tournaments like this need this type of seeding at the beginning to set better matches later lol..... Is the guy good or not? Make up your damn minds.

Not surprising from people who tout guys with padded records over almost all complete nobodies.

But this guy beat some guy who beat no one!

Ridiculous. You're entitled to your ridiculous opinion though.
Oh look, another herp derp comment. Seeded tournaments happen in all sports, not just team sports.

Oh look, another herp derp comment. Seeded tournaments happen in all sports, not just team sports.
Do you mind showing me an image of ranked seeds for the tournament or are you going to continue down this road of ridiculousness.?

I forgot about all the boxing seeded tournaments that exist with the highest ranked boxers fighting nobodies.

Keep comparing tennis, hockey, basketball, etx to to mma, derpy

Do you mind showing me an image of ranked seeds for the tournament or are you going to continue down this road of ridiculousness.?

I forgot about all the boxing seeded tournaments that exist with the highest ranked boxers fighting nobodies.

Keep comparing tennis, hockey, basketball, etx to to mma, derpy
Wrestling, Judo, etc, etc; keep living up to the stereotype of mma fans who don’t know shit about any other sports.

I mean, seriously. You brought up tennis? It’s an individual sport that also uses seeding. Stop pretending mma is so unique from all other sports. It’s not.

Wrestling, Judo, etc, etc; keep living up to the stereotype of mma fans who don’t know shit about any other sports.

I mean, seriously. You brought up tennis? It’s an individual sport that also uses seeding. Stop pretending mma is so unique from all other sports. It’s not.
MMA is virtually identical to Tennis, Joe.

@leto1776 told me so.

Back