One Championship 92: A New Era, Sunday 2:30 AM ET Prelims/5:30 AM ET Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

I'd love to watch but no way im staying up for this. Got shit to do tomorrow.

Two hours to go. Trying to do work now to justify staying up, but it's a tough sell given that I'll have to ruin my tomorrow, where I need to do - you guessed it - more work.

For the us audience they made it at the worst time possible. 3 hrs in either direction makes it watchable imo

Two hours to go. Trying to do work now to justify staying up, but it's a tough sell given that I'll have to ruin my tomorrow, where I need to do - you guessed it - more work.
yup, i have work to do as well, and i cant put it off longer than that. the time sucks for this event

So wait the fights are tonight yeah? The Japan events always get me confused.

The way that poster is it looks like MM is supposed to fight Eddie. lol

Wait, Is Alvarez AND Mighty Mouse fighting tonight? I’m still wired as fuck and won’t be sleeping anytime soon. Might have to catch this event...can’t you watch it live on YouTube? Or an app or whatever

Wait, Is Alvarez AND Mighty Mouse fighting tonight? I’m still wired as fuck and won’t be sleeping anytime soon. Might have to catch this event...can’t you watch it live on YouTube? Or an app or whatever

The app is great. Yes.

For American fans, the prelim stream is on Youtube starting at 2:30 (that's 50 minutes from now.) I also added the link to the first post.

6339025ecd66563b47fa2ff926006f6e3cd105f869411f88517f3ca817693b5c.jpg

Any way to watch the main card on the big screen?

So...no weigh-in numbers from One. Couldn't find anything anywhere I looked. Guess that means everyone made weight perfectly and without issue behind closed doors because it would be wrong of us to assume otherwise.

First ONE event huh?
Welcome to the home of martial arts where nothing suspicious ever happens.

Hope you enjoy the greatest event in the history of martial arts.

Back