One ceo Chatri have met Barack Obama

Yrat

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know this is old news but what is chatri trying to tell us with this?

I get it that he is trying to make combat sports such as mma better recieved in media but as we all know chatri barely works for fighters who are on steroid and buy journalists to always write positive news about One

Meeting Barack Obama says nothing as he is not a mma fan like Donald Trump who is the current president in U.S, Vladimir Putin also likes to watch mma

I was hoping chatri to meet the chairman in WADA and cooperate with Immaf when it comes to make mma part of Olympic games. His words about values, honor, respect, courage is non sense like Mao Zedongs and Pol Pots speeches.

I am not and ufc shill but if we exclude Dana whites mouth, Conor McGregors thrashtalk we actually see a sport that works well globally with less corruption compare to one championship. We also see a better matchmaking and brand recognition, you just can not compete with American boxing and mma promotions.
Link
https://www.onefc.com/news/chatri-sityodtong-meets-with-former-us-president-barack-obama/

Last edited:
Payola Man is behind on the times

pony up money for a current President you loon!

I don't think I read anything into it outside of Chatri taking a opportunity to meet Obama and hope the media plays it up for ONE FC, free marketing.

Back