One Century Parts 1 and 2, Sat. Oct 12 at 8 PM ET/Sun. Oct 13 at 4 AM ET PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cejudo certainly did. Even Elliott had more success than Kingad.

elliott had the exact same amount of success as kingad, a single solitary moment where he wasn't getting positively handled, and he only got that because dj got overly aggressive chasing a first round finish.

elliott had the exact same amount of success as kingad, a single solitary moment where he wasn't getting positively handled, and he only got that because dj got overly aggressive chasing a first round finish.

I seem to remember multiple scrambles he won and submission attempts, at least early on.

Lee got ruined to the body last time...

Interested to see if Xiong starts of targeting her there early.

Cejudo certainly did. Even Elliott had more success than Kingad.

He's 1-1 vs Henry and the most dominant performance from either was by DJ.

And he beat Tim, DJ has an absurdly good record in the US lol.

I seem to remember multiple scrambles he won and submission attempts, at least early on.

his only success came when dj went for a sub and gave up position and elliot capitalized. it took dj a few scrambles to take back over and then he spent four rounds solidly controlling tim without issue. he played it safe after the mistake, but elliot was never really in the fight after that.

his only success came when dj went for a sub and gave up position and elliot capitalized. it took dj a few scrambles to take back over and then he spent four rounds solidly controlling elliot without issue.

Maybe my memory is influenced by the surprise because no one expected Elliott to do anything of note. Thanks for the refresher, need to go back and watch it.

That chick is crazy; I follow her Instagram. She gets put down a lot because she’s a “rip off Leanne Hardt.”

What’s her IG? I wanna our a face to the voice

<LucyBless>

YouTube comments are trash. I see at least one a day calling Xiong a man. By dudes whom obviously never leave the house.

Lee honestly just gassed out in their first fight because she tried to finish her in the previous round...

Xiong should go to the body early and make Lee gas out, instead of waiting for her to gas herself out.

Witherspoon quits on stool from being gassed lol.

Hopefully Usyk gets a decent opponent next.

It’s good to see Teruto get a second chance in another organization. I ruv my bitches.

What’s her IG? I wanna our a face to the voice

<LucyBless>
norachomp on IG. Not pretty, and major lesbian, but chick is crazy. She’d be fun to drink with. Plus she hangs out with all the ring girls.

Witherspoon quits on stool from being gassed lol.

Hopefully Usyk gets a decent opponent next.
He most likely will as long as no one bitches out. Witherspoon was just an extremely late replacement.

Back