One Century Parts 1 and 2, Sat. Oct 12 at 8 PM ET/Sun. Oct 13 at 4 AM ET PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aung la nsang is the goat in one fc :)

Burmese Python is the best light heavyweight in the world and has been the best LHW for more than a year now. He should go up, take Vera's belt and bury him forever.

Burmese Python is the best light heavyweight in the world and has been the best LHW for more than a year now. He should go up, take Vera's belt and bury him forever.

Vera said he’s not going anywhere and is looking to defend that hw belt asap. Aung should rly go up in weight and get that hw belt and be triple c. Unfortunately, I remember in a live Instagram video, aung la said there’s no point of going up at hw. But... who knows, maybe he’ll change his mind.

Vera said he’s not going anywhere and is looking to defend that hw belt asap. Aung should rly go up in weight and get that hw belt and be triple c. Unfortunately, I remember in a live Instagram video, aung la said there’s no point of going up at hw. But... who knows, maybe he’ll change his mind.

Arjan Bhullar would be the logical next challenger if Aung isn't moving up

as usual its impossible to know the results, no journalists are going to cover this on twitter.
Helen Yee was in attendance, tweeting out results.

I see that DJ won earlier. How was his fight?
The Filipino guy made DJ earn his win. DJ was always moving and reacting, unlike Waterson vs JJ where it seemed like Waterson had to wait a few seconds to come up with what to do, then debate it internally, then do it.

Great event, seemed the cage was too large for the muay thai difficult to cut the ring off and a lot of circling.

vera's dream of being a LHW and a HW champ at the same time
He got punched in the face repeatedly. Chatri couldn't be more happier. They could really make MMA Myanmar's sports of choice...since they really don't have anything.

myanmar has meth... and lot's it.

Odd. You’d figure heroin, being in that part of the world.

Well, to be fair there's a lot of that too.

The problem with building mma in Myanmar is that there's Aung and then there's exactly nobody.

Well, to be fair there's a lot of that too.

The problem with building mma in Myanmar is that there's Aung and then there's exactly nobody.
True, but I remember reading a an article some months back about a team there that is looking to resolve that situation. It’s the team Bozhena Antoniyar fights out of.

They've organised a massive like 30+ fight amateur show for this weekend so maybe they're making strides.

Back