ONE: CENTURY, 2 Cards in 1 Day Live from Japan Oct 13 Official Discussion

It seems that every Japanese fighter are more or less focused in One then Ufc

The question is now, does Ufc need any specific Japanese fighter at the moment?

\
ECdlb5jVUAAKjp0

6gRCnAr.gif

Weird line up. I think it was smart putting the kickboxing and MT championship fights on the evening card.

Anyone else surprised Jenny Huang is still with ONE? I follow her on social media, and she's been taking pro MT bouts in Thailand. Made me wonder if ONE had dropped her. Picking v.v to beat her, though.

Wakamatsu vs. Kim in a classic Japan vs. Korea bout.

The '05 join date in me is still in shock over Pancrase and Shooto champs fighting each other.
ThreadbareAnnualArmyant-small.gif

Anybody know where the Pancrase Road to One Century Card is gonna air?

6gRCnAr.gif

Weird line up. I think it was smart putting the kickboxing and MT championship fights on the evening card.

Anyone else surprised Jenny Huang is still with ONE? I follow her on social media, and she's been taking pro MT bouts in Thailand. Made me wonder if ONE had dropped her. Picking v.v to beat her, though.

Wakamatsu vs. Kim in a classic Japan vs. Korea bout.

The '05 join date in me is still in shock over Pancrase and Shooto champs fighting each other.
ThreadbareAnnualArmyant-small.gif

Are they current champions?

The Shooto and Pancrase champions.
Technically yes... although Wikipedia says Hernani hasn't defended his Shooto title since 2013.

The others are all relatively active champs, although several have already fought in ONE: Soto and Saruta namely.

Technically yes... although Wikipedia says Hernani hasn't defended his Shooto title since 2013.

The others are all relatively active champs, although several have already fought in ONE: Soto and Saruta namely.

Interesting, from what I understand both ONE cards will be on the same day in Japan one in the morning and one at night...

If Rizin also decides to have 2 back to back cards it's gonna be a busy weekend.

my heart strings are being tugged by those Shooto/Pancrase matches.

Good looking cards.

hopefully both air in the app, and one of them isn't exclusive to TNT

hopefully it is easy for Canadians to watch. we don't get TNT.

Back