Economy One Cause of Everything: The Case for Ending Subsidies for Animal Agriculture

Lol literally repeating a sentence you heard on Joe Rogan word for word. Hilarious. Yes lived crowds with thousands in attendance is someone's back yard.
Isn't Pat TECHINCALLY a power lifter and not in the WSM? Their record sets are different that way is my understanding.

So...do you concede his yoke walk is not the heaviest in the world?

Damn, if you got this as wrong as you did, I really wonder how poorly researched everything else is.
Why does it matter so much to you? Are you a strong man? Do you think being a strong man is healthy for you?

His record was verified by guineas. You can add whatever caveats you want but it's there on record.

Isn't Pat TECHINCALLY a power lifter and not in the WSM? Their record sets are different that way is my understanding.
I'm not entirely sure man. Powerlifting / wsm isn't my area of expertise. It just feels a whole lot like this thread has turned into "ha! Well if the strongest man in the world isn't a vegan, then I shouldn't be either!"

I'm not entirely sure man. Powerlifting / wsm isn't my area of expertise. It just feels a whole lot like this thread has turned into "ha! Well if the strongest man in the world isn't a vegan, then I shouldn't be either!"
You know you brought this up. You even vouched for some man you never met as being a life time natty.

It comes off delusional as fuck.

You know you brought this up. You even vouched for some man you never met as being a life time natty.

It comes off delusional as fuck.
No, I didn't bring this up. Other posters started bringing up vegan weightlifters in a desperate attempt to find ANY reason they can for why it shouldn't be done.

"Can vegans build muscle though?"
"Well here's four Natty vegan lifters, they're jacked"
"You don't personally know them!!!! Besides can a vegan be the strongest person in the world?!? Nah didn't think so!!! Checkmate vegans!!!!"
"Well this dude holds four world records..."
"Not real!!!! Not real records! Someone's back yard! He's short!"

Christ all fucking mighty

Post the study then. Do it.

Oh, and dude, it's mathematically impossible for your footprint to be smaller than mine if you regularly consume animals products.
It would be a waste of time. You should know the studies. Kind of scary that you don't.

I'm sure you only walk and don't have a car. Get all your energy from 100% green sources. Recycle and sort all your trash. Eat vegan shit that is only locally produced, with no added vitamins, minerals or aminos. That you walk over to pick up. You post on the internet with smoke signals from natural wood in your cardboard house.

Still don't care. In fact I'll think of you when I put 30lbs of pork on the smoker this weekend.

No, I didn't bring this up. Other posters started bringing up vegan weightlifters in a desperate attempt to find ANY reason they can for why it shouldn't be done.

"Can vegans build muscle though?"
"Well here's four Natty vegan lifters, they're jacked"
"You don't personally know them!!!! Besides can a vegan be the strongest person in the world?!? Nah didn't think so!!! Checkmate vegans!!!!"
"Well this dude holds four world records..."
"Not real!!!! Not real records! Someone's back yard! He's short!"

Christ all fucking mighty
Yeah this kind of emotional response is what I expected

Yeah this kind of emotional response is what I expected
there's nothing emotional about it i'm simply highlighting the constant moving the goal post in this thread, and if you weren't dishonest, which you clearly are, a light reading of this thread clearly shows the constant moving of the goal post and making excuses

"but but but vegans arent the strongest people on earth!!! hA!!! checkmate!"

there's nothing emotional about it i'm simply highlighting the constant moving the goal post in this thread, and if you weren't dishonest, which you clearly are, a light reading of this thread clearly shows the constant moving of the goal post and making excuses

"but but but vegans arent the strongest people on earth!!! hA!!! checkmate!"
Lol. Your posts reek of a 19 year old who is super caught up in a fad. Just look at how you need to type like a retard to stack the deck against people who disagree with you. You ever see guys like JV Savage doing that? They usually have better arguements than that.

As stated earlier, for you to vouch for someone you never met as a lifetime natty exposes how ignorant and emotionally invested you are. I wouldn't vouch for my closest friends as being natty...unless you are with someone 24/7 even when they go to the bathroom you absolutely could not verify if they use PEDs or not.

Like, how can you even state for a fact that these guys are even vegan lol. Are you unaware of how much smoke and mirrors the fitness community is full of? I'm sure you wouldn't believe hershel Walker claiming he only eats salads and soups?

Theres clearly a benefit to lying about something like this, when there's a large community of fanatics waiting to have a new great vegan hope

You blaming others for shifting the goalposts would be credible if you didn't feel the need to play along and post crazy shit in response, which actually did shift the goalposts

Lol. Your posts reek of a 19 year old who is super caught up in a fad. Just look at how you need to type like a retard to stack the deck against people who disagree with you. You ever see guys like JV Savage doing that? They usually have better arguements than that.
JVS is an older guy and a centrist democrat that supported Hillary Clinton. He's against the right passing endless tax cuts for the wealthy but that's where our similarities end. I'm not sure why you'd bring him up for comparison.

As stated earlier, for you to vouch for someone you never met as a lifetime natty exposes how ignorant and emotionally invested you are. I wouldn't vouch for my closest friends as being natty...unless you are with someone 24/7 even when they go to the bathroom you absolutely could not verify if they use PEDs or not.

Like, how can you even state for a fact that these guys are even vegan lol. Are you unaware of how much smoke and mirrors the fitness community is full of? I'm sure you wouldn't believe hershel Walker claiming he only eats salads and soups?

Theres clearly a benefit to lying about something like this, when there's a large community of fanatics waiting to have a new great vegan hope

You blaming others for shifting the goalposts would be credible if you didn't feel the need to play along and post crazy shit in response, which actually did shift the goalposts

If you had any familiarity with peds you'd be be able to spot the signs of a user. The fact that you look at Jon Venus and nimai Delgado and can't see the difference between them and Kali muscle speaks volumes. The vascularity isn't there. The insane 3D Look isn't there. The thin hot dog skin isn't there.

Making appeals about how "emotional " I am is nothing other than some weird ad hominem. It's not an argument. You're attempting to draw attention away from the argument.

Btw douchebag, I'm not far from 30.

JVS is an older guy and a centrist democrat that supported Hillary Clinton. He's against the right passing endless tax cuts for the wealthy but that's where our similarities end. I'm not sure why you'd bring him up for comparison.

If you had any familiarity with peds you'd be be able to spot the signs of a user. The fact that you look at Jon Venus and nimai Delgado and can't see the difference between them and Kali muscle speaks volumes. The vascularity isn't there. The insane 3D Look isn't there. The thin hot dog skin isn't there.

Making appeals about how "emotional " I am is nothing other than some weird ad hominem. It's not an argument. You're attempting to draw attention away from the argument.

Btw douchebag, I'm not far from 30. Keep bragging to everyone how you used to be part of team America world police.

You are emotional tough derp eisbar. Your entire argument is emotion.

You are emotional tough derp eisbar. Your entire argument is emotion.
Lol the entire op of this thread is an academic paper with 30 academic sources backing my claims.

Again - it must be weird to reside in a mind where literally nothing that ever comes out of your mouth is supported by reality.

Sorry JonesBones - some are content to accept slave morality and accept that their planet is being raped and plundered. Others are willing to take up master morality and take back control of the situation because they love and cherish this beautiful planet

Lol the entire op of this thread is an academic paper with 30 academic sources backing my claims.

Again - it must be weird to reside in a mind where literally nothing that ever comes out of your mouth is supported by reality.

You are a pile of emotion, Derp Eisbar. You embarrassed yourself on your last account and you keep up the charade here.

You are a pile of emotion, Derp Eisbar. You embarrassed yourself on your last account and you keep up the charade here.
Nah, you're just triggered as fuck by the overwhelming reality which is substantiated by massive reports from the United Nations and other organizations. You're mad that you're a crippled bitter old man and you're mad because you know that I'm right so now you're thread derailing and resorting to bizzare distraction ad hominems

Back