1. Walt Harris' daughter is missing around Auburn, Alabama. Please read this thread for more information.

Economy One Cause of Everything: The Case for Ending Subsidies for Animal Agriculture

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Reactionary Corporatist, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Ultra O’Dia

Ultra O’Dia Yellow Card Yellow Card

i also doubt he is natty, as i do also doubt that any of his carnivorous competitors are.

i take for granted, as someone who has done steroids in the past, that virtually everyone who has hit any level is.

and ya, Pat really isnt THAT strong in a worldwide sense. i mean, he is very, very strong and %wise, stronger than nearly anyone, but the cream of the crop is clearly stronger than him.

its numbers, though. nearly everyone is eating meat.

2. Reactionary Corporatist

Reactionary Corporatist Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

You can't make changes... Without making changes. Your taste buds adapt. I was a huge red meat guy. I loved BBQ. I loved a good steak.

Your taste buds change and your preferences change. Every single meal I eat is so god damn healthy for me, so loaded full of fiber and micro nutrients now. There's probably 20/30 grams of fiber in everything I eat. My stools are so clean I swear to God I could get away with not even wiping if I wanted to :eek:

3. Gregolian

Gregolian .45 ACP Platinum Member

I tried it and it straight up isn't for me.

The majority of the meat I eat now save for the fish (shit like shrimp cause, well, I live in Utah now so any ocean seafood I have to buy) either was caught/hunted by myself or the guy I live with or we got it from a friend that caught/hunted it themselves.

4. wufabufa

wufabufa Black Belt

Yeah I said nothing about particle density. I'm talking about size/number in LDL-C vs LDL-P.

5. Reactionary Corporatist

HDL has a smaller particle size and LDL a larger particle size, correct?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/08/180825081724.htm
    All forms of cholesterol and blood lipids should be lowered as much as possible while still staying in healthy ranges.

6. wufabufa

wufabufa Black Belt

You still didn't answer my question

7. Reactionary Corporatist

I wasn't aware you had asked a question. What is it?

8. wufabufa

wufabufa Black Belt

You've just been making huge blanket statements about HDL vs LDL without addressing the impact of LDL-C vs LDL-P ratio.

9. Reactionary Corporatist

Because it doesn't matter. These are the types of figures that science denying keto "doctors" like Eric Berg like to focus on. Look at the 2017 meta analysis referenced in the op. All that matters is the absolute magnitude of vascular exposure to LDL C. There is a direct liner relationship between heart disease and vascular exposure to LDL C.

If you have a "good ratio" of C to P but you still have high LDL C, that ratio means absolutely nothing. Lower fat/lipids in your blood to reduce your risk of heart disease, period. Total cholesterol scores below 150 have almost no chance of developing heart disease, period.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  10. Prutfis

Prutfis Master of pups

I like my meat, so fuck limp wristed vegans.

Feed your kids a vegan diet and they don´t develop properly.

11. Reactionary Corporatist

100% guarantee I would fuck you up.

Oh... also...
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
    Hmmm... let's see.... opinion of the largest body of nutrition experts in the world....opinion of random sherdog nobody spouting ignorant fact-free retardation....hmmmm....who should I side with.....hmmm...this one is really tough

12. Farmer Br0wn

Farmer Br0wn Farmer Br0wn belt

Detasseling season is upon us, so at the moment I don't have the time to read your full paper and give it a deeper consideration. I'll give it a read the next time I'm in front of my PC and/or tablet.

One thing that you posted that did stand out to me, and may be a good point of entry for discussion:

The United States is no longer party to the Paris Climate Accord. Other than one's personal desire, there is no need to measure targeted emissions in accordance with the Paris Climate Accord.

Knowing this fact, what do you believe is the value of your statement?

13. Reactionary Corporatist

If you think the US is going to continue down Trump's anti-climate agenda long term, you're just wrong. And the cost estimates associated with meeting the Paris climate agreement was just used as a placeholder for "it will cut the costs of dramatically overhauling the economy by almost 50%".

14. newerest

newerest Purple Belt

yeah that guy doesn't actually own a single world record

15. Reactionary Corporatist

except for the fact... that... he does?

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...a_record_perhaps_at_vegetarian_food_fest.html
    The 34-year-old, who already holds world records for log lifts and overhead beer keg lifts, carried a yoke loaded with just over 550 kilograms 10 metres across a stage at the Harbourfront Centre on Sunday afternoon — at Toronto’s Vegetarian Food Festival.

YIKES

16. newerest

newerest Purple Belt

Maybe you're unaware but just because some strongman organization in someone's backyard lists it as a world record does not make it so

This is actually interesting to me how vegans latch onto to this guy. It's like when white people latch onto the "great white hope" in heavyweight boxing

Yikes indeed

no fat chicks and Which Doctor like this.
  17. Reactionary Corporatist

Lol literally repeating a sentence you heard on Joe Rogan word for word. Hilarious. Yes lived crowds with thousands in attendance is someone's back yard.

18. newerest

newerest Purple Belt

So...do you concede his yoke walk is not the heaviest in the world?

Damn, if you got this as wrong as you did, I really wonder how poorly researched everything else is.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  19. Prutfis

Prutfis Master of pups

I can easily post many studies where doctors have looked at vegan diets for developing kids and the health risks involved.
    But arguing with vegans is like arguing with religious zealots. Completely pointless.
    I do plenty of other things to reduce my carbon foot print. It's probably smaller than yours.

no fat chicks likes this.
  20. Reactionary Corporatist

Post the study then. Do it.

Oh, and dude, it's mathematically impossible for your footprint to be smaller than mine if you regularly consume animals products.