News ONE Big Bang 1: Roman Kryklia vs. Murat Aygun Dec 4

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
EnR1H7yWEAMQQEq

- Roman Kryklia vs. Murat Aygun (KB LHW Title)
- Koyomi Matsushima vs. Gary Lee Tonon

This is the first time Gary Tonon will fight a well rounded mma fighter. Good fight for him.

I don't need any excuse to support a Ukrainian.

War Kryklia.

What about Amir Aliakbari ? Dude is a good prospect, great wrestling and G&P power.

What about Amir Aliakbari ? Dude is a good prospect, great wrestling and G&P power.

I think he'll win the title in ONE, he's pretty wasted there unfortunately but he had some issues with USADA so he couldn't fight in the UFC.

I think he'll win the title in ONE, he's pretty wasted there unfortunately but he had some issues with USADA so he couldn't fight in the UFC.

Why mostly everyone is on the juice ? They can't fight without steroid ?

Watch them try to give Phogat a GP spot off of beating 0-4 (1NC) in her last five fights Torres

Watch them try to give Phogat a GP spot off of beating 0-4 (1NC) in her last five fights Torres
Phogat is about to be 4-0 in ONE in a span of about 13 months. She's like ONE's Chimaev ;)

t6CEXNiWfN0.jpg

Does he really need his friends to help lol?
Apparently, using his skills in the cage outside of it in situations like this WITH buddies what a goof. .

Unless of course they are defending themselves from a beat down/stabbing fair game. But as most of us know using the skills you learn for the human chess match in the ring outside of the ring to hurt others is bullshit

kryklia/aygun is off.

new main event is grigorian/kondratev

wtf so many late additions to this card. catalan/masunyane. andy souwer!!

Spoiler
phogat with the brutal crucifix KO in round 1

This card lost so much talent in one week due to covid.
<DCrying>

Let's see how good is that prospect, 7-0 and a wrestler background. Good new blood.

Back