News ONE: Battleground set for July 30; feat. Aung La N Sang, Ritu Phogat, Victoria Lee and more

Isn't it XMMA? XFC is different.. not that I could blame even the most hardcore MMA fan for mixing the two up.

It's like Oktagon and Octagon - I flub them all the time. CFC and CFFC - MMA Acronym Death!

Don't even get me started on how many EFCs there are...

You're probably right. Is XFC the one with Austin Bashi?
Yeah. The first XMMA show was a pretty solid night of fights and the first card was headlined by James Vick getting knocked out by Andre Filaho. XFC is the one with Austin Bashi and Andre Sou..the guy who went to the ground with O'Malley when O'Malley's leg was broken. I know you know the one.

XMMA seems to know what it is and is just trying to put together good cards with what appears to be a good sized budget. XFC is trying to break through as a player in the space but kind of sucks.

Yeah I know which one you guys mean now, as soon as you mentioned the amateurish production I was with you.

Aung La N Sang's latest interview.

ONE Championship: Battleground
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View

ONE Championship: Battleground
  • U.S. Broadcast: Pay Per View
United States:
Watch the event live on Bleacher Report, B/R App, or B/R’s YouTube channel at 8:30 a.m. EST/5:30 a.m. PST on Friday, 30 July.

Following the first broadcast of ONE: BATTLEGROUND, the event will immediately be made available to stream on B/R’s YouTube channel.

Aug 13: Folayang vs Lipeng Zhang and Alex Silva vs Li Tao Miao

Aug 27: Tawanchai vs Sittichai main event. Dejdamrong vs Banma Duoji.

Holy shit.

Back