One area WWE excels in compared to UFC

Another area WWE succeeds...crowd mic'ing and showing the crowd.

You watch one UFC you've seen them all. You wouldn't even know the crowd exists. They need to zoom out and have better camera angles showing the crowd. They also focus on mic'ing the cage rather than the crowd.

One thing that makes WWE fun is hearing how loud the crowd can get. Unless the crowd is going nuts, you can barely hear them in the UFC. I want to hear them actually drown out what's going on in the cage if they are that loud. Makes it more exciting.

A few of their women are hot. One of the of the things they had going for them was Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson. But, I didn't watch for the technique... it's ridiculous.

dont forget Legs... Stacy Keibler was hot af

There are some similarities between WMMA and WWE women. If they're not somewhat attractive I want them the fuck off my TV. No interest in the Cyborg/Chyna style competitor. Get the dickless dudes off of the programming.

Except for CM Punk. I want that bitch to receive the type of savage beating that would make the cops say, "What kind of animal could do that to another human being?"

Well that, plus the fact that the WWE features PROFESSIONAL wrestlers while the UFC roster is littered with AMATEUR wrestlers

It's like take your average pro NBA team. They'd absolutely murder any collection of college basketball players

don-t-touch-o.gif

It is easy to excel in drama when events unfold according to a script.

Back