One area WWE excels in compared to UFC

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
In the women's UFC divisions we have one or two fighters who are legit threats to the top fighters, whereas in the WWE there are many top contenders

Eva Marie holds an undefeated fight record
058.jpg

Alexa bliss is another top prospect

b57e5cd950450e0083d14a57e626d46c.jpg

You realize it's fake right? Anyone they want to be a contender is a contender. It's laughably incomparable to the UFC.

You realize it's fake right? Anyone they want to be a contender is a contender. It's laughably incomparable to the UFC.

I don't care if they're fake. They look just as good in there as the real thing.

Thought for sure this would be WWE Network>>>>>>>>>Fight Pass

"Undefeated fight record"

That's because the promoters want it to be that way and told them beforehand who will win and who will lose.

I don't care if they're fake. They look just as good in there as the real thing.

A few of their women are hot. One of the of the things they had going for them was Trish Stratus and Torrie Wilson. But, I didn't watch for the technique... it's ridiculous.

Eva Marie is one of the biggest jokes on the WWE roster.

The women's division was awful, with the exception of Paige and AJ Lee, for the longest time. It only started to thrive recently when they brought in Charlotte, Banks, Lynch, and the other girls from NXT... And now they're all being wasted as well, with the exception of Banks and Charlotte. They haven't been contenders since moving full time to the WWE roster.

If anything, the WWE and the UFC are very similar in the aspect that they will try to build up their star's popularity and sell tickets, as oppose to giving everyone the opportunities they deserve.

Wwe is pre determined and can't even get that right. Imagine if Dana had his way

I thought you were going to say bra and panty matches. :(

Back