International Once tabboo, Thais protest King. Protests in front of Germany Embassy

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
There has been pro democrasy marches going on in Thailand for months now. It has always been verboten to criticise the Royal Family, in part because there are laws criminalizing criticism of the Royals.

But as of late Thais have taken to the street to protest the King. The king spends a lot of time in Bavaria every year. He was holed up in Germany during the pandemic , with a large harem. Thais have taken to protesting outside the German embassy , they want Berlin to investigate the King's use of his powers while living in Germany.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-embassy-bangkok-becomes-flashpoint-144106081.html

And ofcourse there are a small number of royalist counter-demonstrators too, who are noticeable by the yellow garments they wear. I don't get why would anyone be a dam Royalist, to defend the Thai Royal family who are billionaires, control a lot of property and real estate and the current King lives abroad for many months at a time while Thais were suffering during the pandemic.

Last edited:
Imagine this guy is your God-King
34679888-0-image-a-3_1603312581041.jpg

<Dany07>

Looks like a pretty sweet dude to me.
By all accounts he's a spoiled brat who abuses his wealth and authority and shows no sign of giving a shit about his people.
But more importantly, did you know that dog is Air Chief Marshall Fufu? The dog’s name is just Fufu, but the king “promoted” him to Air Chief Marshall of the Thai Air Force.
Yeah I know, the article I pulled that image from mentions that. He actually made his third wife, the one he was married to when he got the dog, lap water out of the dog's bowl in a G-string. The photos were leaked and for that he stripped her of all her royal titles.

This guy makes pervert royal Sheikhs seem positively austere and humble. Hope these protests are the end of him, if the monarchy has to survive then it should do so under a more responsible monarch.

Last edited:
This guy embodies the saying " The emperor has no clothes " . You got to know that all the Thai minders, military personnel and security detail are looking at him in his tank top and thinking WTF but keeping it themselves.

Back