Once Jones beat DC

MyFist

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I find the Jones haters that think DC will ragdoll Jones like a little kid making excuses.:icon_chee

"DC too small, too short, and Jones have 12 inches reach over DC and too tall."
Also they discredit Jones that he only wins by reach and height advantages then that mean Jones already beat DC since DC only stand 5'10" and 72" reach then they said DC will ragdoll Jones? LMAO.

By the Jones haters point of view, Jones wins only because he's taller and have longer reach, that mean Jones has already beaten DC by height and reach.
Fighting DC after Gus is a waste of time but then they still want DC to ragdoll Jones which is impossible.

In my opinion, DC will give Jones a tough fight but Jones will reign supreme by decision. I don't see DC as a tougher fight for Jones than Gus.

I love to see Jones vs DC after Gus 2.
Jones will pick DC aparat with elbows.
Going to be like Lennox Lewis vs Mike Tyson.

Jones vs Gus 1/2 is more like Lennox Lewis vs Vitali Klitschko.

dont forget speed will be an important factor this fight. DC already said he is lacking alot of speed compared to other LHWs.

Thinking DC will win doesn't make somebody a Jones hater. I like both guys and think Jones will win a decision.

I'm a JJ disliker. He's absolutely marvellous as a fighter. Real admirable. But on social media, interviews and in real life.......I really dislike him.

I could never cheer for a guy like that, no matter how good you are. And at this pace....at the age of 26....he's bound to be THE best ever (I have never seen an entire MMA division cleared by one person) ......and still....I dislike him.

I remember that pic of Mark Coleman putting Jones on his back... I see DC and go... "yeah, nice!"

I remember that pic of Mark Coleman putting Jones on his back... I see DC and go... "yeah, nice!"

What? When? Do you mean Frank Mir outside the club? All I can think about now when I hear Coleman's name is "OHHH NOOOOOOO!!! WWHAAAAAT???" from TUF lol.

I think one thing we know for sure, is win or lose the Jones Fanboys will be much more unbearable post-fight than the Jones Haters. We'll have that to look forward to no matter how this turns out, unfortunately.

Jones nuthugger are the worse man. They think Jones is the greatest thing at everything he does LOL. When you disagree you're a "hater".

I find the Jones haters that think DC will ragdoll Jones like a little kid making excuses.:icon_chee

"DC too small, too short, and Jones have 12 inches reach over DC and too tall."
Also they discredit Jones that he only wins by reach and height advantages then that mean Jones already beat DC since DC only stand 5'10" and 72" reach then they said DC will ragdoll Jones? LMAO.

By the Jones haters point of view, Jones wins only because he's taller and have longer reach, that mean Jones has already beaten DC by height and reach.
Fighting DC after Gus is a waste of time but then they still want DC to ragdoll Jones which is impossible.

In my opinion, DC will give Jones a tough fight but Jones will reign supreme by decision. I don't see DC as a tougher fight for Jones than Gus.

I love to see Jones vs DC after Gus 2.
Jones will pick DC aparat with elbows.
Going to be like Lennox Lewis vs Mike Tyson.

Jones vs Gus 1/2 is more like Lennox Lewis vs Vitali Klitschko.

U don't have to be a hater to think DC will win. DC is better everywhere! Don't be afraid homey! Facts are facts!
Your opinion don't mean jackshit! end/thread!

DC is a monster. Despite the reach difference he ragdolled huge hw's like Barnet and Bigfoot like they were mw's, imagine what he is gonna do to Jones. Poor Jones knows his reign will be over soon

Thinking DC will win doesn't make somebody a Jones hater. I like both guys and think Jones will win a decision.

It actually does now. Jones fans have become extremely sensitive, and you're a Jones hater this, Jones hater that. As a matter of fact, it has become so that you're not even a Gus fan or a DC fan anymore, because they don't exist. You're only a Jones hater, period.

Like once Bigfoot will KO DC?
Like once Josh Barnett will submit DC?
Like once Frank Mir will submit DC?
Like once Roy Nelson will KO DC?
Like once Dan Henderson will KO DC?

I'd really want to see why you think DC isn't the BIGGEST threat to Jones right now at LHW.

What makes you think DC can't ragdoll Jones like he did everyone else?

Rooting for Daniel Cormier, but JBJ is da champ!

DC is a monster. Despite the reach difference he ragdolled huge hw's like Barnet and Bigfoot like they were mw's, imagine what he is gonna do to Jones. Poor Jones knows his reign will be over soon

I don't know if his reign will be over, but he certainly is a bit worried, and who could blame him, he's also worried about Gus, can't blame him there either considering the beat down Gus gave him. Not surprising Jones wants Gus and Cormier to fight each other first lol. Too bad for him that he wont get his wish.

Back