Once I was a champion?

Damn, a guy posted it here yesterday. I was lucky to watch it and apparently it's now deleted. Search on internet it has to be somewhere.

It was on ppv over here in wisconsin.

Torented it was ok but those close to Tanner all came to the same conclusion bout his mental state

its very boring, sad he killed himself though, pretty selfish, if you want true inspiration watch jason beckers doc "aint dead yet", shows true human sprirt

its very boring, sad he killed himself though, pretty selfish, if you want true inspiration watch jason beckers doc "aint dead yet", shows true human sprirt

alwaysunny-kittenmittens-3.gif

besides even his team mates were calling him selfish in it

All alcoholics are selfish at times, it's just the nature of addiction. I don't think he was a selfish person though and I don't think there was anything inherently selfish about the way he died, it was a fitting end to an extraordinary life.

All alcoholics are selfish at times, it's just the nature of addiction. I don't think he was a selfish person though and I don't think there was anything inherently selfish about the way he died, it was a fitting end to an extraordinary life.

i just think after watching jason beckers doc we should really appreciate life, guy cant move and still loves being alive, he had it all then lost it to an untreatable illness, not self inflicted sadness

the doc was posted on here yesterday, via youtube, till actual director made a post how everyone was costing him revenue, so my guess is the mods took it down. Very well done documentary on addiction/mma. 10/10

Don't know what movie you were watching...

One person hardly constitutes "teammates"

Well said.

the doc was posted on here yesterday, via youtube, till actual director made a post how everyone was costing him revenue, so my guess is the mods took it down. Very well done documentary on addiction/mma. 10/10

Definitley. Movie was great,a very moving and powerful film. Iirc the director mentioned it was being released shortly on various platforms,itunes etc. Check Tapout's FB page,should provide you the way.

Chael was pretty much the only one that trashed him. Evan was an unusual guy and I prefer those stories to inspirational ones. I really don't think he killed himself. I remember reading his post before he went and he said "this isn't some 'into the wild' mission where it's just me against nature". He was buying very good equipment and he had done the same thing more than once before. I don't think anyone would kill themselves by dehydrating and cooking in the desert and iirc, he died because one of the spots to get water had dried up and left him without.

I'm sure he was selfish but not in a leach sort of way, the guy was just a loner.

Back