Once Carlos Condit Returns

276B6B49521F83062AFA8C

So clutch thanks Bud

2 of the most overrated fighters in the WW division

I really think with GSP gone Condit is the best in the division over 5 rounds. A fight with Lawler would be epic

Rory will smash them both in rematches. Rory isn't the 20 year old kid that Condit faced the first time. He's already proven to be on anther level than Condit just based on both of their respective performances vs Woodley. What Rory did to Woodley puts Condit's performance to absolute shame.

Condit is a sentimental favorite to many but very overrated. I mean here we have OP hypng Condit up based on his performance vs Martin Kampmann who has faded into WW obscurity, and no longer relevant @WW at all. Condit has his work cut out for him. Give him the winner of Mein/Alves and let him go from there. He will never win the belt.

Rory will smash them both in rematches. Rory isn't the 20 year old kid that Condit faced the first time. He's already proven to be on anther level than Condit just based on both of their respective performances vs Woodley. Rory puts Condit's performance to shame.

Condit is a sentimental favorite to many but very overrated. I mean here we have OP hypng Condit up based on his performance vs Martin Kampmann who has faded into WW obscurity, and no longer relevant @WW at all. Condit has his work cut out for him. Give him the winner of Mein/Alves and let him go from there. He will never win the belt.

So do u believe that the matchup of Condit and Lawler would not be an amazing fight because that's all i have said, who know by the time Condit gets a win when he returns Lawler might not even be champ.

So do u believe that the matchup of Condit and Lawler would not be an amazing fight because that's all i have said, who know by the time Condit gets a win when he returns Lawler might not even be champ.

Potential to be a good match sure. Maybe I was a little hard on you for your good natured enthusiasm if you will. But I feel there is plenty of questions to asked on where he stands now. How good he will be after such a lengthy time away? You are only as good as your last fight, and he looked bad in his last fight. You can only take so much away from his performance vs Martin Kampmann at this time, because it doesn't really mean a whole lot anymore.

Potential to be a good match sure. Maybe I was a little hard on you for your good natured enthusiasm if you will. But I feel there is plenty of questions to asked on where he stands now. How good he will be after such a lengthy time away? You are only as good as your last fight, and he looked bad in his last fight. You can only take so much away from his performance vs Martin Kampmann at this time, because it doesn't really mean a whole lot anymore.

Its cool Friendo i got butthurt
Mac-Gives-a-Thumbs-Up-Its-Always-Sunny-in-Philadelphia.gif

he'll never be the best WW fight of all time because he can't handle wrestlers

2 of the most overrated fighters in the WW division

Haha you have the Toronto Maple Leafs in your AV and signature.

Nothing you post can be taken seriously on these grounds. Even without the Lead paraphenalia, this would still be one of the dumbest posts of the year.

Good job, man.

Hoping for Condit to be matched up with Tarec Saffiedine this Spring. Makes a lot of sense for both guys at this point, other than the UFC may not want either guy to lose again right now.

Until he learns how to defend takedowns im not interested

Speaking in terms of MMA, nothing would make happier as a fan if Condit came back and took the belt. I always felt like he was one of those fan favorites that came out to scrap and overall just a nice guy.

The diaz fans are very vocal about that fight but really they are just blind. Condit brought the fight to Diaz and never allowed himself to get cornered. Nick does that stockton act whenever he can't cut off his opponents and tries to get them to fight his game.

As someone mentioned, Tarec Saffiedine would be a good welcome back fight for Condit.

If he recovers well from the ACL he could beat Robbie.

Hard to say how he comes back.

Would he run from Robbie too?

This isn't a Toughman contest, you are allowed to use footwork, not just stand there and throw haymakers until one fighter drops. If you're into that hang around the clubs and pubs at kicking out time, it'll be your level of fighting.

To be honest the Woodley fight was totally overblown for being bad.

He was losing against a top wrestler and bad match up for him but had his moments before the injury.

He got hit with a few big overhands and taken down a few times in 1.5 rounds.

Back