Once Carlos Condit Returns

MikeyCanFly

Sherbro 4 Life
@purple
Reaction score
If he can manage to return with the same level of striking shown in the 2nd Kampmann and Hendrix fight, does a fight with Robbie Lawler just sound mouth watering? I personally think that could be the best WW fight of all time, especially if he can throw the combinations like in the 3rd and 4th round of the Kampmann fight or even some of the later rounds in his Diaz fight. How would Sherdog feel about that fight? Condit win or Lawler win?

20.gif

tumblr_ml20098QOZ1qhndw9o1_400.gif

tumblr_ml1zq0gLgr1qhndw9o1_400.gif

Robbie%2BLawler%2BUnloads%2Bon%2BJohny%2BHendricks%2B-%2BUFC%2B181.gif

tumblr_n64ks8c59a1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

tumblr_ngl0skHhwY1u15238o1_250.gif

Last edited:
I'm guessing he'll need at least a couple of warm up fights

Would be awesome. But i think he would need to get at least 2 good victories before title contention.

Condit vs. Robbie would be my two favorite WW's fighting each other...so it would be hard to bet.

I actually think the more entertaining fight would be Condit vs. Brown...a fight we were robbed of due to injury. Coincidentally, Matt is my 3rd favorite WW. So can't go wrong with with either of these fights.

would be awesome to see him back in there. give this man a shot after rory got it!

I really think with GSP gone Condit is the best in the division over 5 rounds. A fight with Lawler would be epic

Have been eagerly awaiting it since Robbie started knocking off contenders. Would be a great fight.

Couldnt find the gif of Condits combination at the end of Kampmann 2 fight :/

Hopefully the knee injury doesn't result in permanent regression. I'd love to see condit fight lawler, brown and rematches with Hendricks and Rory

Condit should really face Wonderboy/Thatch winner.

Condit should really face Wonderboy/Thatch winner.

I'm diggin' this idea, dude. I think the average person would underestimate how good of a fight Condit vs. Wonderboy OR Thatch would be. I really don't think it would be as one-sided as some might expect. Wonderboy is legit as fuck...if he fought Condit, the kicks in that fight from both guys would be insane. And Thatch is dangerous...a fight with Condit could be FOTN for sure.

I'm diggin' this idea, dude. I think the average person would underestimate how good of a fight Condit vs. Wonderboy OR Thatch would be. I really don't think it would be as one-sided as some might expect. Wonderboy is legit as fuck...if he fought Condit, the kicks in that fight from both guys would be insane. And Thatch is dangerous...a fight with Condit could be FOTN for sure.

I think the fact that they are giving these guys 5 rounds is a good indicator that they are looking to make the Condit fight.

Back