Elections Once again republicans block cap on insulin prices

When you go to a doctor, do you have to pay anything? Does me in that I spend $700 a month but if I need to go in for something I pay $30 to see my GP, $40 for an XRay and then $20 for bloodwork. Expensive day out! My surgery only cost me $125 but no one told me about that. I guess if I couldn't afford it they would just charge me for it at a later date.
The UK and Canada seem to have it worked out, I hope Canada's version of the NHS is better.

It doesn't cost anything to see a doctor (although it does for various medical things like physiotherapy, dentistry, and so on that you can't relevantly differentiate from the services provided by a physician), but it does to purchase any medication.

I have lived in both countries (US and Canada) and have extensive experience with both healthcare systems. If you have good healthcare insurance, the American system is vastly superior.

I don't know what the optimal system is, but Canada's system is definitely bogged down by obese and other irresponsible people. And responsible people pay the price.

It doesn't cost anything to see a doctor (although it does for various medical things like physiotherapy, dentistry, and so on that you can't relevantly differentiate from the services provided by a physician), but it does to purchase any medication.

I have lived in both countries (US and Canada) and have extensive experience with both healthcare systems. If you have good healthcare insurance, the American system is vastly superior.

I don't know what the optimal system is, but Canada's system is definitely bogged down by obese and other irresponsible people. And responsible people pay the price.
I never thought about Canada having an obesity issue like America so news to me. Interesting to hear, I thought y'all were super healthy!

I never thought about Canada having an obesity issue like America so news to me. Interesting to hear, I thought y'all were super healthy!

Being in shape in your 30s (or older) is definitely not the norm. There might be a slight difference, but it's not that big.

After googling, obesity in Canada appears to be about 30% and in the US about 36%. The difference is measurable, but not that observable in my experience.

Can’t have the diabetics getting uppity.

How does diabetes exist? I feel like that gene should've died off

Naw we have insurance and money.
Again, you don't understand the cap. You're being way too partisan and seemingly don't give a single fuck for anybody else but yourself. I think the Donald thread you made is starting to effect you in ways that are unhealthy

Again, you don't understand the cap. You're being way too partisan and seemingly don't give a single fuck for anybody else but yourself. I think the Donald thread you made is starting to effect you in ways that are unhealthy
Nope not anymore I don't. No full left to give. No quarter.

Most likely they would just pay for their insulin instead of a carton of cigarettes and a case of beer.
Pay for it.... you mean like how Trump paid all the contractors who did work for him?

Back