Once again, Chael shows hes the smartest man in MMA

Sonnen can't even pass a drug test and he's a felon.

Shertards tell me how Sonnen is so much better than Jones

Last edited:
Sonnen can't even pass a drug test.

What?

Nobody said that Chael is better than Jones in any way..

In certain instances Chael should probably just stfu.

This is one of them.

I wanted DC to win but when I read Sonnen's take the day before the fight I was concerned, and Sonnen appears to have been on the money about the fight. Jones is a beast. I wouldn't say that Jones dominated DC but I think that DC didn't go all out for the win in the 5th round, largely due to fatigue.

Awesome analysis! He was on point on basically everything!

Did he find time to justify cheating by claiming that it "doesn't make things easy" as well as dismiss the significance of such choices while competing against other men some more?

Dude should be in jail.

well hes smarter with the words, for sure

Inside of the ring, he isnt in any way shape or form.. outside the ring, where do we begin?

Awesome analysis! He was on point on basically everything!

yeah, it's as if he was telling us this from the future lol. the only thing that he was wrong about, was that it would be a blowout. on paper, yeah jones did win four rounds. but none of them were lopsided, and cormier was never close to being finished.

anyway, i think jones lost to gus. so to me, jones isn't some kind of mythical fighter that can't be beat.

Wow. Sonnen had it correct. Creepy how accurate he was. Only inaccuracy was saying DC was the number 1 contender...Gus was the number 1 contender and still is.

Spoken like a true fraud artist or whatever it was he was convicted for....

I think anyone with two eyes and some common sense knew what was coming.

Back