On what date will Trump conceed? Place your bets.

Electors officially vote somewhere in December so probably then it nothing is overturned

didn’t gore wait like a month to concede? So why a rush all of a sudden?
IIRC Gore conceded on election night but then rescinded once it became clear the whole thing hinged on a Florida recount.

Next week. Before he goes right back into denial claiming it's all rigged 2 days later on twitter.

IMO, never

He'll have Pence do it while he says it was stolen from him.

I think his legal team finds enough election irregularities in PA (and other states) to force the legislature to vote on which candidate gets the electoral votes. PA's general assembly has a Republican majority. Michigan's legislature has a Republican majority. Wisconsin's legislature has a Republican majority. Georgia's general assembly has a Republican majority. Arizona's legislature has a Republican majority.

Don't the Governors certify the results and the electorals in their respective states and present them to congress?

When do you think Trump will say words to the effect of "i/we lost"?

Get your bragging rights!!!!

I'm picking Friday the 14th of November.

His concession will almost inevitably be followed by a "because" theft/fraud or whatever, and be the result of republican pressure to save the party/country from further damage.

Of course never is an option.
I was like "isn't this Saturday the 7th?" and I think it is but nobody has mentioned that?

Anyway, I'm going with "it depends". lol

He will in the next few days, begrudgingly. He will transfer power while maintaining how he was cheated out of another term.

Trump is a loser. Objectively.

I think his legal team finds enough election irregularities in PA (and other states) to force the legislature to vote on which candidate gets the electoral votes. PA's general assembly has a Republican majority. Michigan's legislature has a Republican majority. Wisconsin's legislature has a Republican majority. Georgia's general assembly has a Republican majority. Arizona's legislature has a Republican majority.

Pennsylvania allows faithless electors. If he wants to dig hard into Pennsylvania's system and abuse every single legal opportunity, it likely will win no sympathy for the electors. He has already been lying about Pennsylvania not allowing observers in the polling stations.

Even then, it is looking like he has to overturn Arizona as well. Arizona will just slow play it to collect every single vote and run out Trump's clock.

"Abuse"

Talk about "abuse." Trump needs to exhaust whatever resources he has to eliminate any illegitimate votes that would give Biden an illegitimate victory. If Arizona wants to cover it's tracks via "slow play" to "run out Trump's clock," hopefully the Supreme Court can recognize this type of behavior and force the legislature to cast a vote.

No, he doesn't. In court, a Pennsylvanian judge just flat out asked "so, what is your problem?". It is about optics now rather than actually have a result changing complaint. He has to be able to over turn over 200,000 votes. That is an extremely tall order considering how easily it should have been to find fraud on that magnitude. It is just a cock and ball show so Trump can say he really didn't lose .

What happens if he doesn? .... lol

Well he challenging the validity of this “victory” in courts...

Lefties should stop acting like emotionally unstable children and respect the process
Making up frivolous and baseless lawsuits without evidence is not usually seen as part of "the process."

He's already had four suits laughed straight out of court.

His one "victory" was getting PA to put ballots received after election day into a separate pile before counting them.

Back