On what date will Trump conceed? Place your bets.

HeffDoesWant

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
When do you think Trump will say words to the effect of "i/we lost"?

Get your bragging rights!!!!

I'm picking Friday the 14th of November.

His concession will almost inevitably be followed by a "because" theft/fraud or whatever, and be the result of republican pressure to save the party/country from further damage.

Of course never is an option.

Once his cabinet members and senior aides get fat job offers from fortune 500 companies and foreign bankrolled think tanks, he will realize he is in his own. Then, he will conceed.

I'll take the Under on 11/14, but not confidently.

I hope he doesn't and gets dragged out of the Whitehouse.

The reality based on how lazy he is and how little effort he puts into anything , he will leave and say he never really wanted a second term.

PXOONTr.jpg

He will never. It would be the ultimate embarrassment for him to admit defeat, something he loathes. He calls everyone losers, and now he is the loser on the biggest stage in the world. He will never accept it.

Never. No matter what happens, even if it goes to the SC (slim chance) and they rule against him, he'll maintain that he won this election until the day he dies.

They will drag him out of the White House live on television and his babies will reee like they're gonna do something but they won't.

Well, considering he's locked himself in the White House shitter and refuses to come out?

He will resign as President before he ever concedes, unless that counts as conceding

President Mike Pence would concede on Trump's behalf

Resigning counts.

I do fully expect his admission of defeat to be thick with claims of victory.

Tomorrow.

Apparently he's already talking about undergoing the transfer under some conditions. He's entering the bargaining phase of his grief.

Back