On this day..

Watching Bellator yesterday reminded me how much I hate Buffer's screaming.

I still don't think he has the voice of an announcer, but got his way up there because of his name and the energy he puts into it. Always heard him as a normal sounding dude trying too hard.

DEP90mxVwAAmBOF.jpg

30% hair gel, 60% botox, 10% old guy.

The guy who did Strikeforces announcements was so much better.

I even prefer Rich 'G-Man' Goins

"And in the red corner we have KEN SHAMROCK!! .....SHAMROCK....SHAMROCK"

The bro made his own echos.

I like Bruce Buffer but he's terrible at his job.

Joe Martinez >

I like Bruce Buffer but he's terrible at his job.

Joe Martinez >

Buffer is a cool being an OG and all but he’s kind of a dick. Like he will get pissy with fighters sometimes when it comes time to announce his little scorecard.

Bruce gets more ass than a toilet seat in a sorority house.
<Goldie11>

I like Buffer. He’s like Linus’ blanket.

I was listening to Joe Martinez last night on Invicta. I really like that guy. But his tag line is not great.

“Make some noise Kansas City IF YOU ARE READY!”
Can’t stand that dude’s nasal voice and over pronunciation of any vaguely Hispanic sounding name

I still don't think he has the voice of an announcer, but got his way up there because of his name and the energy he puts into it. Always heard him as a normal sounding dude trying too hard.
This ^^^^^^ <PlusJuan>

Buffer is a cool being an OG and all but he’s kind of a dick. Like he will get pissy with fighters sometimes when it comes time to announce his little scorecard.

Best thing Buffer ever did:
Buffer360.gif

Lol nooo don't get me wrong not hating serious!!!!

But seriously... if you think Buffer has a good announcing voice you need to watch more events. He's horrible.
Go watch some old episodes of Bully Beatdown or go to a regional/amateur event. Those announcers are spectacularly bad.

How the fuck do people like Bruce Buffer's voice? Michael Buffer, on the other hand, has a great announcing voice. He announces using his normal voice, which happens to be perfectly suited for announcing. Bruce, on the other hand, doesn't just announce in his normal voice. He does some weird shit with it. Guy sounds like the Scott Stapp of announcing with that stupid shit he does.

At UFC 234 it sounded like he was screaming more that usual, hes still the best announcer of all time. The man is a G

Shia LaBeouf for the biopic.

30% hair gel, 60% botox, 10% old guy.

The guy who did Strikeforces announcements was so much better.

I even prefer Rich 'G-Man' Goins

"And in the red corner we have KEN SHAMROCK!! .....SHAMROCK....SHAMROCK"

The bro made his own echos.
I fucking hated him, " Remco Pardoellllll......Pardoellllllllllll".

Back