Media On this day 7 years ago: The greatest post-fight celebration in UFC history

The correct best post fight celebration:

tumblr_nbjweunAIB1r3noc6o1_500.gif

Was gonna say... TS got confused

And posted some Aldo celebration instead of the obvious GOAT celebration

14 January 2012, UFC-142, Barra de Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro

Jose "Scarface" Aldo extends his FW record to 21-0, successfully mounting a 5th defense of his world title to draw level with Urijah Faber in the divisional record books, stopping previously undefeated fellow A-level athlete and Faber protege Chad "Money" Mendes via epic knee in the last second of the first round ...

giphy.gif

... before tearing out of the Octagon, through 4 security guards, and into the embrace of the roaring crowd ...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

BONUS EPICNESS: Also in that same arena earlier that same night ...

giphy.gif

Edit: I mean, sure there was a fence grab from Aldo, but it didn't lead to the finish. Chad actually reset and put Aldo on the mat after the fence grab. The finish was after Aldo was able to get back to his feet completely legally.

One my favorite warm moments as a fan.

I missed this PPV because my friend died. I'll never forgive that fucking dick.

I was just racking my brains thinking " is that Ryan Jimmo??" then your post made me google to confirm ... and I got sad again :(
who runs over a guy like Jimmo ... and only gets 8 yrs in jail!?
A punk kid who tried to act tough in front of his friends when he saw who it was he got scared and ran over Jimmo. That's my guess. He also attempted to cover up the crime.
He wont end up doing near 8 years. Maybe half that. Canadian judicial system fails again. It never ends.
Have to See what happens with the semi driver who killed 16 and injured 13 in Saskatchewan last April. Going to be interesting. Sentencing next week

Khabib had the best post fight celebration

Smash.gif

khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-229-screengrab.jpg
Damn, when you post it this way I realize how irresponsible was Khabib... It was very childish move by him. He's 8 years elder than me and I feel I'm more mature. I've never done that kind of a thing in my life and never really thought about breaking a fight with someone coz I can't handle something in my head.

Damn, when you post it this way I realize how irresponsible was Khabib... It was very childish move by him. He's 8 years elder than me and I feel I'm more mature. I've never done that kind of a thing in my life and never really thought about breaking a fight with someone coz I can't handle something in my head.
Manlet detected

Back