On January 26th They Will Say The King Has Returned..

Yung dilla u need to let go bro, rampage is done u should of known this when he lost to bader who lost to tito.

cant really root against rampage. wish they were giving glover someone else to showcase his abilities though

I just hope he shows up to the fight and Chael Sonnen is not correct about Rampage possibly pulling out.

and yea, Rampage really hasn't been king for quite some time. He managed to get a title shot not that long ago but it's been all downhill from there.

Edit: and even if he wins in fantastic fashion... he's planning on leaving the UFC anyways...

I don't want to make excuses for any of my losses, But i could make excuses for all of my losses - Jenton Quackson

Hopefully Rampage coming back over here to train will male him perform like he did against Wandy.

I thought this thread would be about Pettis when I read the title but I hope Rampage can end his career on a high note.
If Glover comes in as aggressive as he always does that can play into Rampage strengths. I bet it will be a bad ass fight no matter what.

pfft

as far as Im concerned, Page can go waste his time in Rivendell until his contract expires or middle earth is destroyed...lol

Don't see why he can't beat Glover. Not sure that makes him any kind of king.

I had a dream a few weeks ago that glover kills rampage in the cage.

Been a looong time rampage fan..hope he wins an leaves on a high note.

does that mean he's bringin The Dead Men of Dunharrow with him?

Army_of_the_dead.jpg

you get 29 points

Back