Elections On Ferguson, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris Told a Terrible Lie

EBnUssUXoAEfQXD.jpg:large
Truly deplorable. Anyone got a basket?

Do I think they lied? No, I don’t. Do I think they spread false and misleading information for the purpose of garnering the activist vote? Yes, I do. Do I think they did this to avoid activists taking the stage by force a la Bernie? Yes, I do.

Should they “be disqualified” for these comments? No, of course not. No more than the hundreds of tweets by Donald.

About the lie, I don’t think they lied because I think they believe this, however misguided they are, even if they allow themself to purposely be mislead. But they are trying to cause division, anger, and trying to reinforce the notion that democrats are on their side, while the republicans are the enemy of their side and on the side of the police. This could be dangerous, and it is all for pandering for votes.

But they are correct about one thing, mike brown did change the conversation and mobilized an anti-police movement over a turd that used force on a small store owner minutes before he attacked a police officer and energized a mob of people that burned, looted, and even led to a few murders-one I remember, was a man shot in a car. No one upset about that one.

I know I have gotten into frequently and recently with other posters about this issue of what I feel, is hypocrisy of the highest order. They claim that black lives matter, but it is ONLY when police pull the trigger. No, police should not be judged against gangbanger thugs that murder, but I am sick of the fake anger, the fake sadness(save the family), the real outrage because they feel targeted and picked on-I believe that, but there is no anger or sadness over twenty times the number of black males shot by their own community; no protests, no blocking traffic, no looting.

I will never forget you Michael Brown.

He was truly a gentle giant with the soul of a poet.

RIP.

Pocahontas and War on Drugs lying through their teeth? Color me surprised.

American politics is a contest of who can pander most to the lowest common denominator.

you literally can't scream about anybody else lying when you support the fuckin lunatic president. sorry, nobody gives two fucks what you say about anyone else lying about anything else.

you sound like a fucking psycho when you do it. there's a word for it in the english language - it's called hypocrisy. i know, it's the conservative sigil with two dicks touching tips and a little voice bubble saying "i hate gay people" and you literally make people around you puke because it is so nauseating, but it's the lifestyle you chose to lead, so you have to live with it now.

also, michael brown was unnecessarily killed by police, in a long string of black men killed by police unnecessarily. the fact you want to bring this back up again shows just how fucking scared you clowns really are.
<TheWire1>
<TrumpWrong1>
You sound like an idiot when you write 2 paragraphs, and don't start out a single sentence with a capital letter. Or when you try lump all "conservative values" on to anyone that supports our president. You are exactly the reason trump will win again. So thanks
<GinJuice>

Don´t know much about the Brown case: I thought that was a good shooting???

They’re leftists. What do you expect? Truth is not a leftwing value, only the narrative matters.

Coming from a Trumptard this is really fucking funny. Standards are great. Double standards twice as good.

{<jordan}

Truth is not a leftwing value, only the narrative matters.
It is indeed. And it’s on display on the campaign trail, as well.

“Truth over facts.”

biden_face_palm.jpg

I can’t even imagine what an unstable little gerbil of a human being @sloppypie must be IRL.
He’s like the embodiment of RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

Hope he never changes. Fucking entertaining, like a clown but even better because he’s not trying to be funny.

Here's the thing, I really cant tell if he's trolling or not. There are several lib posters here who have completely lost it and post like him

Whereas, @WarDosAnjos is obviously trolling

you literally can't scream about anybody else lying when you support the fuckin lunatic president. sorry, nobody gives two fucks what you say about anyone else lying about anything else.

you sound like a fucking psycho when you do it. there's a word for it in the english language - it's called hypocrisy. i know, it's the conservative sigil with two dicks touching tips and a little voice bubble saying "i hate gay people" and you literally make people around you puke because it is so nauseating, but it's the lifestyle you chose to lead, so you have to live with it now.

also, michael brown was unnecessarily killed by police, in a long string of black men killed by police unnecessarily. the fact you want to bring this back up again shows just how fucking scared you clowns really are.
Could this be the most progressive, virtue signalling post ever made on this site?

I did answer your question. I do think they should be disqualified for this. I'm not biting on the thread derail attempt. Sorry.

This is an actual story about two dem candidates knowingly putting forth a lie as truth, not a "but Trump".
A Trumper castigating people for lying should be e-castrated on principle alone via permanent piss card status.

It's amazing how many Trump fans share his shitty traits in common. Most humans of any decency couldn't look themselves in the mirror after complaining about someone else lying...we're talking about, with no hyperbole, the most prolific liar in recorded human history.

He was unjustly murdered while attacking and trying to kill an officer! We need justice!

Shouldn't this count as "tweeting out conspiracy theories", which we've heard so much about lately? Because by calling it murder they're essentially saying that there was some sort of coverup performed by Holder's DOJ.

Those tweets seem to echo that infamous AOC quote “there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right.”

This ideal of morally right seems to be what underpins Warren and Harris’s choice of words and is a growing sentiment on the left (think of all the gender “science” you hear from their sect).

And FTR, this is not a defense of Trump. He has his own problem with the truth but that seems to be of a different, more personal nature.

Back