Elections On Ferguson, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris Told a Terrible Lie

Liberals showing once again that they live in their own bubble, and pretend that people don't have access to the facts.

Color me shocked.

I've learned over the last several years that I have very different morals from them.

A clear sign in identifying a far leftist is to ask their opinion on the mike brown shooting.

What gross fucking people.

EBnUssUXoAEfQXD.jpg:large

Disgusting stuff. Harris and lying sack of shit Warren are the only 2 that actually used the word murdered from what I've seen. Propping up a POS like Michael Brown only hurts your credibility at this point.

I knew @Morning Star had my technology-challenged back. I should drop it in the OP. It should be viewed far and wide, that's for sure.

EBnUssUXoAEfQXD.jpg:large

I wonder if they're really this ignorant, or if it's simply a matter of pandering to fools who don't care about the facts.

You think they should be disqualified for this? OK, then you think the President should be disqualified as President as well, right? Because he's made many many similar lies. Every politician ever for hat matter...
BbbbbbbbbbbbbBbbbbbbbbbbbbBbbbbbbbbbbbut trump

Classic Warren. All she does is lie.

Kamala is a shameless clown with a hideous personality so this doesn't surprise me at all. Peas in a pod.

I know, I know. Orange man bad. However,...

Not only should they be disqualified for this, it should be at the demand of their fellow dems. This is nothing more than pandering with total lies that you know to be lies as you speak them. Not to mention, stirring the coals of racial divide in a case where the truth is literally 180 degrees from the/their lie.

you literally can't scream about anybody else lying when you support the fuckin lunatic president. sorry, nobody gives two fucks what you say about anyone else lying about anything else.

you sound like a fucking psycho when you do it. there's a word for it in the english language - it's called hypocrisy. i know, it's the conservative sigil with two dicks touching tips and a little voice bubble saying "i hate gay people" and you literally make people around you puke because it is so nauseating, but it's the lifestyle you chose to lead, so you have to live with it now.

also, michael brown was unnecessarily killed by police, in a long string of black men killed by police unnecessarily. the fact you want to bring this back up again shows just how fucking scared you clowns really are.

you literally can't scream about anybody else lying when you support the fuckin lunatic president. sorry, nobody gives two fucks what you say about anyone else lying about anything else.

you sound like a fucking psycho when you do it. there's a word for it in the english language - it's called hypocrisy. i know, it's the conservative sigil with two dicks touching tips and a little voice bubble saying "i hate gay people" and you literally make people around you puke because it is so nauseating, but it's the lifestyle you chose to lead, so you have to live with it now.

also, michael brown was unnecessarily killed by police, in a long string of black men killed by police unnecessarily. the fact you want to bring this back up again shows just how fucking scared you clowns really are.

Man that’s a whole lot of text just to basically say this:
liberals-crying-280x175.jpg

Kamala and Warren are pulling these plays straight out of Hillary's purse.

Right next to the Frank's Red Hot.

You didn't answer my question. You just came back with some meme. So it's OK for Trump to lie then, but not them?

If you hate trump because he lies and causes racial divided... then it stands to reason that you would also be against these two cunts.

But you are a cartoon of a troll so do not bother responding.

Yep it's pandering.

Welcome to politics.

You guys go first. When you start calling out your guys for pandering, the left will follow suit.

I'm only willing to take the first half step, in calling it pandering. I don't see many Trump supporters even offering that much.

The pandering started with blm. Which was on obama’s watch. Trump came into this scene with the racial pandering going one way...and he decided to not play ball. And it’s been downhill ever since.

I can’t even imagine what an unstable little gerbil of a human being @sloppypie must be IRL.
He’s like the embodiment of RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo>

Hope he never changes. Fucking entertaining, like a clown but even better because he’s not trying to be funny.

Yup, Pretty much...he does nothing to address or refute any point.

If you hate trump because he lies and causes racial divided... then it stands to reason that you would also be against these two cunts.

But you are a cartoon of a troll so do not bother responding.
Uhhh I've said many times I can't stand kamala. Warren is an American hero though

Uhhh I've said many times I can't stand kamala. Warren is an American hero though

Well she doesnt get a pass because if you think white supremacy is bad under trump, watch what happens if you elect a president who wants to vilify white people using lies.

Hint: its not gonna build bridges.

Unfortunately for you, it would appear that ever single top liberal candidate just played the race card tonight.

So good luck with coming to terms with that.

Holy shit dude, you're completely insane.

Yep it's pandering.

Welcome to politics.

You guys go first. When you start calling out your guys for pandering, the left will follow suit.

I'm only willing to take the first half step, in calling it pandering. I don't see many Trump supporters even offering that much.
I agree that "lie" is too strong when you consider that these candidates are old people not even running their own Twitter accounts. Still, this kind of thing leads to unnecessary violence. It's very irresponsible.

Back