Elections On Ferguson, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris Told a Terrible Lie

U.S.National Review
On Ferguson, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris Told a Terrible Lie
On Friday afternoon, two of the leading contenders in the Democratic presidential primary lied. There’s no other fair way to put it. They flat-out spread fiction, libeled an innocent man, and stoked American divisions - all for political gain...

Not that they were on my radar, but this should be a disqualifying move for both of them. Lying through their teeth---while knowing they are lying. They're both well aware of the actual facts of the case. Pathetic.

Yep it's pandering.

Welcome to politics.

You guys go first. When you start calling out your guys for pandering, the left will follow suit.

I'm only willing to take the first half step, in calling it pandering. I don't see many Trump supporters even offering that much.

EBnUssUXoAEfQXD.jpg:large

Disgusting stuff. Harris and lying sack of shit Warren are the only 2 that actually used the word murdered from what I've seen. Propping up a POS like Michael Brown only hurts your credibility at this point.

They're all disgusting. I love the "unarmed" narrative, too. As if that matters. Like a cop is only allowed to engage you hand-to-hand if you attack without a gun or a knife in your hand. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

i hear getting in a scuffle with a cop and reaching for their gun is a good source of lead poisoning

Those people must not have followed that case at all.

They don't care. They had Mike Brown's Mom at the DNC convention in 2016. They just keep parroting the same lie to keep the narrative going. Really is sickening how they use this debunked case to garner hatred for the police and garner support from the ignorant.

Reminds me of the Covington Kids situation. Despite all the evidence, rabid leftists still hold on to their prejudices over the actual facts.

also, pocahontis disqualified herself when she claimed she was a minority. then committed seppuku with the hole 1/1024th reveal

lol, and kamala (not the ugandan giant) was busy keeping her eye on creepy joe that tulsi came up behind her and threw her over the top rope

They're all disgusting. I love the "unarmed" narrative, too. As if that matters. Like a cop is only allowed to engage you hand-to-hand if you attack without a gun or a knife in your hand. Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
Having trained BJJ/ boxing with many local police.

I am happy they have guns and don’t need to go hand to hand, what is this fascination with unarmed police?

Yeah they're very wrong to call it murder. Even if you think the cop was a punk asshole, his account held up and was supported by forensic evidence and witnesses.

Having trained BJJ/ boxing with many local police.

I am happy they have guns and don’t need to go hand to hand, what is this fascination with unarmed police?

I mean the criminals they shoot. It's always a point they bring up like "unarmed teen" when talking about a 19 year-old who is 6'4" 300 pounds and swinging, such as in the Ferguson case.
But they (MSM and leftists) are always quick to point out an individual killed fighting with police was "unarmed" as if it somehow means the police were in the wrong by shooting him. Which is rarely the case. You don't have to be armed to get shot by the cops. Or black. Never have needed either of those pesky details present to get a leadbotomy for physically attacking police.

And good on you for teaching them how to roll. Rich Franklin used to roll with LEO in these parts. Training them, not wrecking them. lol

I mean the criminals they shoot. It's always a point they bring up like "unarmed teen" when talking about a 19 year-old who is 6'4" 300 pounds and swinging, such as in the Ferguson case.
But they (MSM and leftists) are always quick to point out an individual killed fighting with police was "unarmed" as if it somehow means the police were in the wrong by shooting him. Which is rarely the case. You don't have to be armed to get shot by the cops. Or black. Never have needed either of those pesky details present to get a leadbotomy for physically attacking police.
He was 18 IIRC, but that doesn’t magically make him a kid; that’s a grown ass man.

And yes, fighting with a police officer and grabbing for their weapon, well. Sorry buddy, welcome to adulthood

Liberals showing once again that they live in their own bubble, and pretend that people don't have access to the facts.

Color me shocked.

He was 18 IIRC, but that doesn’t magically make him a kid; that’s a grown ass man.

And yes, fighting with a police officer and grabbing for their weapon, well. Sorry buddy, welcome to adulthood

My bad, I thought he was 19 and didn't revisit it. And you're right. I promise you're a grown-ass man at 18 because they damn sure slapped the bracelets on me at 18. I think I was one or two months past 18.

U.S.National Review
On Ferguson, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris Told a Terrible Lie
On Friday afternoon, two of the leading contenders in the Democratic presidential primary lied. There’s no other fair way to put it. They flat-out spread fiction, libeled an innocent man, and stoked American divisions - all for political gain...

Not that they were on my radar, but this should be a disqualifying move for both of them. Lying through their teeth---while knowing they are lying. They're both well aware of the actual facts of the case. Pathetic.

Not posting the actual lie in the OP should be a disqualifying move. :D

EBnUssUXoAEfQXD.jpg:large

Disgusting stuff. Harris and lying sack of shit Warren are the only 2 that actually used the word murdered from what I've seen. Propping up a POS like Michael Brown only hurts your credibility at this point.

Not voting for any of them. Jesus fucking christ

Back