On a side note how irritating was that commentator?

Love Felder on the mic

Hate that cringey awkward knockoff Stephan Bonnar/Chael looking dude tho

I don't get the Felder love tbh

DC is the only fighter on commentary that I rate

The rest are a bunch of tryhards with no personality

Yeah... how the hell do you not know that's Felder?
He sounds drunk when he's commentating
FiElder:yair, yair, yair.., other dude: zombie has outstruck yair 2:1.... felder ignores the comment: yair yair yair. After the fight felder talks about training with yair. Shocking
And then I went to a Leornard Garcia seminar and all I did was ask him questions about Korean Zombie.

He was fanboying hard and I think it's because he drinks and commentates but that might just be me. His commentating has me disagreeing a lot at times, but I'm just a sherdogger.

Felder is a bit biased when he is a commentator

Thats for sure. He was fucking riding Yair dick hard the first 2 or 3 rounds. One of the producers must of got in his ear between rounds cause he stopped the bs round 4.

Man you guys whine a lot.

He was fine. They've got to try out new guys.

Felder is horrible.

I wonder if Jimmy Smith knew how few events he would actually commentate on.

Folders only problem is he goes dead on air a lot. Him and Cruz have a terrible problem of not reacting at times

Paul Felder shat the bed last night. He and horse-teeth guy are too green to gel and contain each other.

Jesus christ why would you be on sherdog if you don't know your MMA dick from your asshole?

Really made it sound like Yair was dominating KZ. He created a narrative that took away from Yair's spectacular KO. The fact that Yair was down on the cards made it all the more special.

I liked the duo. Thought they did a good job. It's like we had Goldberg without the cringe.

Back