On a Scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate Chuck E. Cheese Pizza?

Dont have kids. Even if they were serving the best food on earth (pretty confident they are not) i wouldnt want to risk ending up on a surveleiance list by showng up in my white cargo van and rolling in there solo

Bro, they took out the creep factor when they started selling their pizza's at grocery stores.

You can buy them anywhere now.

It was shit before. They retooled the recipe a few years ago and put more stuff on the menu. I'd say it went from a 4 to a solid 7, on par with manhattan $1 slices.

I honestly can't remember. Last time I went to to Chuck E Cheese was probably 30 years ago.

I haven't been there since I was a kid and unlike you folks, I'm honest enough to admit, I've never had a pizza that I didn't like.

I'm in my 30s and I have enjoyed every pizza I have ever eaten in my life including school cafeteria pizza.

They're all good. From Dominoes to Little Cesar to Papa John to Pizza Hut to the no name pizza joints around town to frozen pizza. All of them are delicious

When I was a kid in the 1980's? 11/10

Present day? 5.5/10. Not the worst pizza I've eaten. I can't stand taking my kids there, but the pizza isn't bad at all.

I expected it to be garbage but was pleasantly surprised when it was at least 2 steps above garbage.

So out of 10 I guess I'd rate it a 5. With 3 being garbage

Never went there as a kid and now I'm scared to go there as a single adult and look like a creep. Plus I never see them anywhere anymore anyway.

I haven't had it in probably 30 years but I remember liking it when I was little. I also liked mayonnaise sandwiches and boogers though so who knows.

The cheese mixture was actually dynamite. The crust wasn't anything great, but I remember really loving the flavor of their cheese. It definitely wasn't a simple, classic pure mozzarella.

Lol i think a solid 4. Witch isn't bad for an indoor playground place.

Who cares I go there to watch pregnant women fistfight.

Back