On a scale from 0 to 10, how funny is the comedian Joe Rogan ?

How funny is Joe Rogan ?

• Total voters
Though I did comment already, I didn’t rate him yet. In this scale, is zero the worst comedian I’ve ever seen and ten the best? Or is it a scale based on the entire population, meaning I’m not only comparing him to other comedians but everyone?

On a scale of 1-Schaub to 10-Louis CK, he's a solid 6. He's more entertaining than funny.

I hate comedians with an "act". Joe doesn't really scream and not that animated in his podcast, while he would almost shout his whole set. Comedians like Mark Normand, Chappelle or Bill Burr retain their normal conversation style when doing sets.

This is who was there that night.

Chris Delia
tom papa
Steve Byrne (who was legit hysterical)
Kevin nealon
Sebastian Maniscalco
rogan
Andrew Santino
Francisco Ramos

And a few lower tier comedians who were decent.

Sebastian got the most laughs. Tom Papa was amazing too

Last edited:
He's not my favorite by any means but I enjoyed his specials enough.
This place hates on almost every comedian.

He's not horrible, just not my thing. Watching a bit of Brendan Schaub made me embarrassed for myself and no one was around.

He's a FAR better conversationalist than he is a comedian, hence his current career.
His podcasts can be great- the best out there sometimes . He is just not talented as a comedian. He is a good example of where hard work and average talent can get you.

Triggered was goddamn brilliant.

He's come up with half a dozen of my favorite jokes of all time. The one about dumb people ranting when the lights go off who couldn't build a cell phone will a billion years if dropped in the forest with a hatchet is immediately timeless.

I like him on colour, especially when Goldy was around, or when he's with DC. I like how Dom busts his chops too. His comedy is terrible though. Depending on the guest, I can really enjoy his podcasts, but I don't know how anyone can pay to watch this guy's schtick.

He generally has this exaggerated expression while saying something unfunny, and loudly (grating voice).
maxresdefault.jpg

I tried to watch one of his latest special son Netflix but gave up after 20 minutes - just not funny. I felt like he was trying to be so edgy with his content that it was lost on me. Maybe I'm not that smart but I'll stick to Ricky Gervais and Micky Flanagan I think...

This is who was there that night.

Chris Delia
tom papa
Steve Byrne (who wasn’t legit hysterical)
Kevin nealon
Sebastian Maniscalco
rogan
Andrew Santino
Francisco Ramos

And a few lower tier comedians who were decent.

Sebastian got the most laughs. Tom Papa was amazing too
Killer line up. Nealon bored out of his mind walking through the mountains dropping by.

His standup has some decent insights in it. It doesn’t make me laugh my ass off the way Chapelle does. As an interviewer he is second to none. Holds his own with the likes of Parkinson and Buckley.

I gave him four, just because I thought that Talking Monkeys special he did like 10 years ago was actually pretty fucking funny.

The next couple were hot garbage imo. To me, he was basically being a parody of himself on stage.

I thought his Rocky Mountain High special was actually pretty good, Triggered was okay, Strange Times was pretty ordinary. His old stuff is typical dumb jock humor, something Brendan Schaub would laugh at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back