On a scale from 0 to 10, how funny is the comedian Joe Rogan ?

How funny is Joe Rogan ?

• Total voters
I’ve laughed more when I stubbed my toe bare foot.

Love his podcast, enjoy his UFC commentary but his comedy isn’t that great really.

My fave comedy of his is versus this dickhead heckler, gold

I don't feel like you guys have watched many comedy specials. There are so many worse comedians out there. He has one of the better Netflix specials.

Just how funny is Joseph James Rogan ?

Here are samples of his Comedy work:

Sherdog isn't the best place to find out because the majority of people here are biased and jealous of Joe Rogan's success. If he wasn't funny then he wouldn't be doing comedy for almost 20 years and selling out shows. That should tell you enough right there

That's tricky. He makes me laugh on the podcast all the time. Love the podcast. Really wanted to like his stand up but just can't get into it. Triggered was his best by a lot imo and it's a solid 6.

Its strange hearing great comics like bill burr praise his work. I dont get it.

Same here, man. I don’t hate on the guy at all. But his standup just doesn’t resonate with me. But he sells out everywhere so maybe I’m the weirdo.

He's got name factor. A lot of people know him based off ufc, fear factor and his podcast, so they'll just pay to see Joe Rogan cause he's a name.

I actually don’t know
Me and my friends spent a hundred each for his show in Detroit, we could barely make out what he was saying, it just wasn’t loud enough
truth be told It was disheartening

Easily the worst standup comedian I have ever seen. Not even brendone schwab is as bad

His jokes are awful, but he makes up for it with volume by screaming all of his jokes.

I saw Rogan at the comedy store one night in LA and he was the least funny comedian to appear on stage.

He basically yelled and screamed like an idiot all set and talked about dicks and gay things the entire time.

He was awful.
I hate comedians with an "act". Joe doesn't really scream and not that animated in his podcast, while he would almost shout his whole set. Comedians like Mark Normand, Chappelle or Bill Burr retain their normal conversation style when doing sets.

Some of the stuff is pretty funny. Other stuff is him trying too hard. 6 or 7 /10

Comedy doesnt really make me laugh in General

Feels too scripted

Hes pretty funny, borderline hilarious at times when hes just fucking around tho. His podcasts are full of little gems.

Only when its natural tho. The moment any humor gets tryhard it just doesnt hit the same imo. I guess the point is you need to be high as fuck to be on the same wavelength or something

I watched one of his podcasts on acid once, positive they were trippin balls or on something . Gold. All the old duncan podcasts are hilarious

Last edited:
Just how funny is Joseph James Rogan ?

Here are samples of his Comedy work:

Brock Lesnar skit was one of the worse bits in the history of comedy.

Overall hes mediocre. Like a 4-5.
Hes good doing podcasting. Hes not very good at stand up. But hes not terrible either.
Hes just right in the middle.

his stand up doesnt make me lol
i am generally a fan otherwise

He is the Uriah Faber of stand up. Chokes in the main events and has the Napoleon complex

3 only because ive heard worse, only, i cant name a worse one...

But hes good with hecklers. Thats ok.

I voted specifically on his comedy and not his podcasts because, well, i can follow directions.

Personally I don't find Joe funny but I can see how...

No, no I can't.

giphy.gif

He is not famous because of his stand up. Let's leave it at that.

Back