On a scale from 0 to 10, how funny is the comedian Joe Rogan ?

How funny is Joe Rogan ?

• Total voters
He's unintentionally funny, which is not good. And no, I don't think I'm funnier than him and he does a great job on JRE. Went with hit or miss, because I like Joe.

I think he’s better at stand up comedy than at anything else he does publicly/professionally. He’s a pretty good journeyman comedian.

He had some kind of comedy potential that wasn’t quite realized for many years in his standup, until recently. His standup used to be bad, and yet he would be occasionally hilarious in moments of his UFC commentary, or in the casual conversation setting of his podcast.

After all the time he put in, something finally clicked though, & his last two comedy specials have been great to me, definitely way above average for that medium, & well worth watching.

2. Very unfunny.

I've tried watching multiple stand up specials by Joe but he's just awful. He's got stage presence and his timing is fine, but he's never made me laugh once. Probably the only reason I didn't give him a 0 or 1. He's more unintentionally funny if anything.

On the other hand love his podcast. He's great in that format although not due to humor.

Moderate to me. I thought his special "Triggered" was pretty funny but...
I was high as fuck
So...whatever that tells you. Also chicken fettuccine alfredo is the best pasta of all time when you're...
high af

Found the 15 year old who still brags about getting high all the time...

I've never sat and watched any of his standup specials all the way through - the clips or segments I've seen have always been meh enough that I never had the desire to watch more.

He gets an occasional chuckle out of me on his podcast, and I think he is a far better interviewer than the vast majority of people give him credit for.

4 of 10

He's a cool guy, got good vibes and has been in the industry long enough to know how to speak and present himself well. I've been to 2 of his stand up shows. Once in 1998 when he was still on NewsRadio and in 2015 New Years night at the Mirage in Vegas.

Both times were with dates who didnt know any other comedians in town but him, he's recognizable to both men and women, even 20 years ago. Both times my dates and I were baked Alaska and he had some really funny bits, overall not too memorable, not entirely hilarious and most definitely its pot head humor.

He's an acquired taste but I've been to tons of other highly recommended and well reviewed comedians and I would never go back to see them a 2nd time. Rogan may not be fully recognizable as hilarious in any way but I would most definitely check him out again and again, typically a good time for someone like me who doesn't always take life seriously 24/7...Work hard/ play hard

He's funny, but he's a club level comedian. He's not making me laugh like Eddie Murphy or Bill burr.

I would rate him at about a 5. He's a very average comedian. I do really enjoy his podcast, and find him funnier as a conversationalist and story teller than a stand up comedian.

People who voted 8/9/10

tenor.gif

3/10.

ive seen him live. hes not a great comedian. i like him as a commentator and podcaster though

I've seen a lot of stand-up, and I think he's quite funny. He's made me laugh quite a bit in every special.

He's funny, but he's a club level comedian. He's not making me laugh like Eddie Murphy or Bill burr.
I would rate him at about a 5. He's a very average comedian. I do really enjoy his podcast, and find him funnier as a conversationalist and story teller than a stand up comedian.

<5>

I never understood when everyone seems to dislike a comedian.

Like how no one finds Amy Schumer funny...

Obviously somebody likes Joe (and Amy) or they wouldn't have successful careers. You never really see people who admit to liking them though.

:confused:

I voted 4 as well. He's entertaining in some ways, but not at stand up.

I never understood when everyone seems to dislike a comedian.

Like how no one finds Amy Schumer funny...

Obviously somebody likes Joe (and Amy) or they wouldn't have successful careers. You never really see people who admit to liking them though.

:confused:
People that are into MMA don't find him funny or talk shit about him. People that just know him as a comedian or the fear factor guy are pretty indifferent about him. He wouldn't be a famous comedian if people didn't find him funny. I find him very average at stand up, but he certainly doesn't suck. I could put him on in a room full of people who have no idea who he is, and some would find him funny.

People that are into MMA don't find him funny or talk shit about him. People that just know him as a comedian or the fear factor guy are pretty indifferent about him. He wouldn't be a famous comedian if people didn't find him funny. I find him very average, but he certainly doesn't suck.

Also... what's your AV from?

The comedian Joe Rogan is not funny.

The UFC commentator Joe Rogan is fucking hilarious.

Back