OMOS Appreciation Thread

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think we should take a moment to appreciate Omos. He is very big. Just very, very large.

Here he is next to AJ Styles, who is a great wrestler, but Omos is clearly much bigger.
E7RZGSQWUA4Q0Sk

Here he is next to a normal person (left picture), and he is bigger than him, too.

8be04-16182480274422-800.jpg

His size allows him to do very chool spots, like this.
ba72c-16104307029529-800.jpg

Plus, I think he knows karate.

But Omos isn't just really big. He also shows great emotions. Like this one:
images

And this one:
maxresdefault.jpg

He will definitely win the Royal Rumble. He is basically unbeatable. I think he will be future champion.
Maybe someday he will go to AEW and be allowed to showcase his full range of athleticism.
WWE is holding him back.
It's too bad he could never make the 265 pound heavyweight limit in the UFC.
Omos is the best.

Last edited:
I really like him. Once he’s done with AJ give him a good mouth piece that isn’t heyman (mvp?) and
Let him run wild

Almost is the greatest athlete to ever come out of Seattle, Africa...and that's a shoot.

Can't believe they wasted the showdown between Almost and Shanky! That could have been the most epic thing since Big Show vs The Great Khali!

Can't believe he's been around AJ this long and is still limited and green as hell

Can't believe he's been around AJ this long and is still limited and green as hell

Almost...Shenky...and General Yabba Dabba Doo...all in the ring at once...and no colossal class of giant behemoth beasts?

vince-mc-mahon-angry.gif

I think we should take a moment to appreciate Omos. He is very big. Just very, very large.

Here he is next to AJ Styles, who is a great wrestler, but Omos is clearly much bigger.
E7RZGSQWUA4Q0Sk

Here he is next to a normal person (left picture), and he is bigger than him, too.

8be04-16182480274422-800.jpg

His size allows him to do very chool spots, like this.
ba72c-16104307029529-800.jpg

Plus, I think he knows karate.

But Omos isn't just really big. He also shows great emotions. Like this one:
images

And this one:
maxresdefault.jpg

He will definitely win the Royal Rumble. He is basically unbeatable. I think he will be future champion.
Maybe someday he will go to AEW and be allowed to showcase his full range of athleticism.
WWE is holding him back.
It's too bad he could never make the 265 pound heavyweight limit in the UFC.
Omos is the best.

How does this guy fit in the washroom on an airplane?

I cannot believe OMOS turned on AJ Styles. I am crushed and disheartened by this reprehensible action by I man I looked up to so much (literally and figuratively).

I will never believe in heroes again.

Last edited:
I cannot believe OMOS turned on AJ Styles. I am crushed an disheartened by this reprehensible action by I man I looked up to so much (literally and figuratively).

I will never believe in heroes again.
Who knew the Nigerian would turn on the white dude from Gainesville!

Back