OMG!!! Tito May Actually Fight Tomorrow!!

I fucking hate Tito.

But I think he'll take this one. His size and his stronger strength of schedule should make him the favorite.

Seriously ppl actually think tito should be favorite? as of right now tito odds are +446 huge dog here. I mean tito haven't won a fight for how long except for bader which was pretty much lucky punch. This tito will be much worse than the tito we last saw which is already pretty bad. his only chance is takedown and even than he probably won't be able to finish and gasses in 2nd round. I don't really think highly of shlemenko either it's just that his atleast hard to finish and good cardio and faster too being smaller. Unless bellator staged the call out pretty sure Alex think this is an easy fight good payday off a big name. To be honest am not sure if bellator is trying to build tito I think its more like trying to build others(ie rampage) that beats tito also to use his name for more views.

Now one of the earlier post implied rampage has no chance vs mo, current odds rampage is 2 to 1 favorite over Mo which I generally agree. First Mo's looked kind of weak as of late. Second rampage has better striking than Mo so for mo to win he need to wrestle but rampage is still a legit well rounded fighter with pretty good tdd should be enough to neutralize Mo most of the time. Cardio don't really favor mo by much since he looks pretty beat in the later rounds also.

Back