Omg, this dude.

still worse

cm-punk.gif

Looked like a slap attempt. Weird

Looked like he was throwing something at him.
<WhatIsThis>

MMA, gotta be the easiest sport to turn pro in

look at that fucking guy

This guy is worse than cm punk, The reason why cm punk's punch was so bad was he knew the guy was shooting on him,so he sort of let his punch "deflate" so he could try to defend somehow. Sure it looks shitty and inexperienced cos it was,but the other guy just lobbed that one out there

So after seeing this I decided to go watch some historically bad punches from history and started with Duffee's wild swing at Mir...

Upon rewatching I don't fully blame Duffee for that horrible punch he threw. Mir moved out of range just as Duffy started to throw, so he tried to awkwardly overextend at the last second. Also Duffy was a little wobbled already from Mir's punches. Can be excused for this

The punch thrown in the OP is inexcusable though. That guy's coach should not have let him fight

Some tweaker in my neighbourhood threw literally the same baseball punch at me a couple weeks ago.

I started laughing and he ran into his house yelling that he was going to get his bear mace.

just looks like a normal guy throwing a punch for the first time in his life

Whats even weirder is that knockdown that followed. Dudes legs buckled before that weak-ass hook even landed.

Back