OMG arggg!

salboski

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
can't find fuckin PVC pipe in South Korea, what else can i use to make my bars phat (as in fat or thick)?

salboski said:
can't find fuckin PVC pipe in South Korea, what else can i use to make my bars phat (as in fat or thick)?

The best way to increase the width of any dumbell or barbell is good old duct tape.

I don't think it's the best way by any means, but it's A way.

My solution would be to move, you don't wanna live in SK anyways. Wait....do you get to abuse narcotics all day while naked underaged hookers serve as a sort of sexual circus for you?

If so, it ain't worth moving over PVC.

I use towells in my gym. I have THick DB from Ironmind. Buy a BB from Ironmind.com

saaavage said:
what the hell are you doing in sk

Well, you see, people live in South Korea just like people live in other countries. They live there, have jobs, have kids, lift weights etc.

Sonny said:
Well, you see, people live in South Korea just like people live in other countries. They live there, have jobs, have kids, lift weights etc.

i dont believe you.

cockysprinter said:
i dont believe you.

Fuck off, it's true. I've seen pictures of people living there, they have houses, running water and even electricity. I was in shock when I first heard the tales of life in South Korea, but when I saw the pictures I couldn't argue!!

Sonny, that is blaspheme. People Only live in America, Right Sonny. Right, im right, right!

rickdog said:
Sonny, that is blaspheme. People Only live in America, Right Sonny. Right, im right, right!

People listen to me! Scientists have proven that there is life outside of North America. They have technology showing highly detailed photographs of people living in Europe, Asia, India etc.

Sonny said:
People listen to me! Scientists have proven that there is life outside of North America. They have technology showing highly detailed photographs of people living in Europe, Asia, India etc.

romoshopped

cockysprinter said:
romoshopped
CS, It is obvious that Sonny is just joking, Hahahaha, Right Sonny, RIght! Next you will try telling me that we found Weapons of Mass destruction.

Aren't I lucky? What were ya gonna do, get your engineering friends to attack me with RPG's ;)

And Sonny is actually right guys. They DO have "people" who live outside the states. They are savages who have yet to discover language or currency, but they seem to have a similar genetic structure. Except for the French, Greek and Italians who have an extra "queer as fuck" gene.

However what many people do not know, is it's not South KOREA that's a sham, it's South Dakota. Doesn't exist. Not only doesn't it have a population, it's just a name on maps, it's not even really there.

Dis thread really guts me thinkin. I have heard of the extra queer gene. I thought it was all fake. Maybe this forum is fake. I'll post my thoughts later, Star Trek is on.

Yeah they have yet to discover "currency and language" as well as fuckin pvc pipe.

Back