OMF there's now a machine to open jars for us - we are @#@#% as a species

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Video at the bottom - WTF

Seriously? We can't open our own jars now? In this automated fucky world of ours this was literally the last thing we did. No wonder we're getting fatter and genetically worse as a species but now a robot opens our peanut butter?!?!?!

If you don't have enough wrist strength and endurance to open a jar then you also don't have enough gumption to masturbate and you might as well kill yourself.

I'm serious, I knew things were going south for humanity but this is the literal line and breaking point I am FLABBERGASTED

I'm not clicking on the video but I see a woman prominently featured so it makes sense to me. I don't see an issue with it. Don't you have a mom or aunt that probably has trouble opening jars?

Weve had cars that brake for us and THIS bothers you?

PPL ARENT ABLE TO PAY attention and BRAKE when they need too!!!! Helloooooooo

I'm not clicking on the video but I see a woman prominently featured so it makes sense to me. I don't see an issue with it. Don't you have a mom or aunt that probably has trouble opening jars?

Watch the video

There is a fucking super muscle bound man in a wife beater who needs toy robot assistance with a jar

legits

This is obviously the female response to Canadian Sexbots

Are you kidding? My mom could open jars that Arnold Schwarzenegger and Franco Columbu couldn't have opened together.

Video at the bottom - WTF

Seriously? We can't open our own jars now? In this automated fucky world of ours this was literally the last thing we did. No wonder we're getting fatter and genetically worse as a species but now a robot opens our peanut butter?!?!?!

If you don't have enough wrist strength and endurance to open a jar then you also don't have enough gumption to masturbate and you might as well kill yourself.

I'm serious, I knew things were going south for humanity but this is the literal line and breaking point I am FLABBERGASTED

Who the fuck runs a jar under water to loosen it?

Hey @TeTe can you ban @Clippy for saying " @#@#%" - in the headline?
I mean thats some nasty dirty shit to say. Fucker should not be allowed to use bad language like a gay ass :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
We gotta have some standards for fuck sake.
Think of the children and the retards that post here!

Useless invention. There's already a solution for that, my grandmother had it. It's cheap, simple and it will never break unlike that stupid robot.

41cqX0wdT8L.jpg

You haven't opened enough jars or bottles if you haven't found one you can't open. I've ripped the skin off my hands opening shit before. I have some rubber grip pad things for the times when I feel like my skin will be ripped off if I use full force. It's amazing how easy they make opening stuff.

Make a run for it, Clippy! These machines are going to kill us all!!!

latest

COOL!!!

Now I Can finally open that jar I’ve always wanted

Last edited:
Back