Crime Omar The Criminal Married Her Brother, Another Source Claims

You probably don't want her in charge of the immigration policy, that's for sure.

I thought we had a thread, but a title search of the term "Omar" in this forum didn't give me a hit just now, so...

At this point, why in the world isn't someone going through these accusations with a fine toothed comb? Frankly, why didn't they when it was first suggested/brought up? And if she is guilty of this, then she should be sent back to Somalia, along with her brother. Do not pass go.

OIP.6Kdn4nc61xhrxoX9CJz5MQHaEK

Rep. Omar married brother, reveals Somali community leader...

Do you really think that if there was any evidence of this Trump and his direct fucking reports would not have ordered an investigation? He ordered an investigation of Biden’s son so he is obviously not afraid of high profile investigations.

Do you really think that if there was any evidence of this Trump and his direct fucking reports would not have ordered an investigation? He ordered an investigation of Biden’s son so he is obviously not afraid of high profile investigations.

She is being investigated.

I give this as much credence as the unproven accusations against Trump; very little.

There are accusations from sources of questionable veracity and some unusual circumstances in the background. It's possible something nefarious occurred, but nothing I've seen to date is persuasive.

Isn't the FBI currently looking into it? Or no? And why would Trump have to order it? Everyone else is good with it? Jesus.

When did I say otherwise?

If you supported the impeachment sham, I don’t want to hear anything about “the burden of proof is on the accuser” from you. If you didn’t, then I apologize.

If you supported the impeachment sham, I don’t want to hear anything about “the burden of proof is on the accuser” from you. If you didn’t, then I apologize.
"B-But impeachment!", lol.

Pal, don't think you get the burden of proof. Even if I did support the impeachment hearings my stance here would still be logically consistent so long as my argument for impeachment wasn't "prove he didn't do it".

That's the nonsense argument you made ITT and I don't think I saw anyone make a similar argument in favor of impeachment and if they did they're as silly as you are.

You know, I get that we all say things like this about someone from the other side and there may even be truth to most of those arguments but really- How in the hell did this woman get elected to congress? She is truly a dolt. There are videos of her on committees where its clear she truly has no idea what she's talking about, her rhetoric is 10X more divisive than anything I can think that any politician has said in the last 20 years. We really need to have higher standards than this for people we elect to lead. And I know, "what about Trump". But seriously, this woman? How did this happen?

You know, I get that we all say things like this about someone from the other side and there may even be truth to most of those arguments but really- How in the hell did this woman get elected to congress? She is truly a dolt. There are videos of her on committees where its clear she truly has no idea what she's talking about, her rhetoric is 10X more divisive than anything I can think that any politician has said in the last 20 years. We really need to have higher standards than this for people we elect to lead. And I know, "what about Trump". But seriously, this woman? How did this happen?
isn't her district almost completely made of of Somali immigrants?

isn't her district almost completely made of of Somali immigrants?
I don't buy that the Somali community doesn't have anyone that isn't mentally retarded to lead them.

"B-But impeachment!", lol.

Pal, don't think you get the burden of proof. Even if I did support the impeachment hearings my stance here would still be logically consistent so long as my argument for impeachment wasn't "prove he didn't do it".

That's the nonsense argument you made ITT and I don't think I saw anyone make a similar argument in favor of impeachment and if they did they're as silly as you are.

No, you don’t get to choose who is allowed “Innocent until proven guilty” based on who you you like more. Don’t bother pretending that has been extended to the President on this forum is silly. There’s pretty compelling evidence Omar married her brother and she is awfully tight lipped and defensive about it.

No, you don’t get to choose who is allowed “Innocent until proven guilty” based on who you you like more. Don’t bother pretending that has been extended to the President on this forum is silly. There’s pretty compelling evidence Omar married her brother and she is awfully tight lipped and defensive about it.
Uh, I didn't say that though. That applies to both Omar and Trump.

What you seem to be missing here is that I am not dismissing these allegations, as I said before they don't seem to be baseless. What I am dismissing is your silly argument that its on someone else to disprove them rather than for people like you to prove it. If its being investigated then that proves my point; the state isn't assuming her guilt and is trying to gather evidence to find out one way or another.

And now let's flip this around to you; since you seem to believe the onus is on others to disprove allegations did you apply that same standard to the impeachment hearings? Or nah because you like Trump?

TS posting a probably fake story and saying an American citizen should be kicked out of the country

<{vega}>

Corroborated by hearsay, backed up by speculation and verified through conjecture. Dumb broad is done.

I was able to see some plausible deniability in the face of the hearsay and the speculation. But I just can't swallow the conjecture. I think she's nailed to the wall now.

TS posting a probably fake story and saying an American citizen should be kicked out of the country.

SEND HER BLACK! SEND HER BLACK! SEND HER BLACK!

Edit: SEND HER BACK (no racist)! SEND HER BACK (no racist)! SEND HER BACK (no racist)!

Is this community leader Osman of the religious variety? If so, I wouldn't doubt he'd willingly throw shade at Omar, who wears her religion as a costume and nothing more.

Back