Omar Khadr to be keynote speaker at Dalhousie University...

I see it differently, it was really the MSM depiction of this kid that caused such a shit storm, although I have to admit even his initial supposed crime did not warrant any such response. Pretty sure once the facts came out most people shut up about him... I think :/

After slandering him and subjecting him to threats and infamy. Just like the Duke Lacrosse case and others. Mind you, the media did this exactly a month before Jussie.

I am amazed at the amount of morons on Twitter who are actually defending this jihadi shit-stain. I wonder if they would do the same if he was a nazi instead of an Islamist?

Joking of course. I am well aware that they are all hypocritical assholes.

It's pretty obvious that this guy was a child who was a victim of circumstance and his culpability is, at the very least *severely* diminished. Throwing a 15 year old into Guantanamo is also something no nation should be proud of. I would have no problem being a keynote at my university.

I think the only troubling thing is that many will say "but he's a child!" when he lobbed a grenade at soldiers, but the general reaction to this kid was what it was:

22-maga-teen.w1200.h630.jpg

I don't particularly like what this kid stands for but unlike Thunberg, Hogg, and Khadr, all of whom have received vociferous defenses on the ground that they were just children, I saw public figures threatening to throw this kid into a wood chipper and commenting that he had a "punchable face". I didn't see the same type of "he's just a child" defense materializing. The reaction in this forum was scarcely better and I'd be curious to see how many in this thread were either participating, or were conspicuously silent, when this kid was a popular target. Same deal for Barron Trump, who seems to be fair game in many circles.

I think we need to get our scripts straight on how much of a defense being under 18 years old is against public criticism and then stick to it regardless of which "side" the kid falls on.
Agree for the most part. When it comes to Trump's kids I say only the ones who get explicitly political, like Ivanka who actually works under him, are fair game. So I don't even think Tiffany, who is 26, is a fair target, much less Baron who is still a kid.

However I do think that sometimes people of the same age should be judged by different standards. Teenagers in the developed world are children but unfortunately teenagers in many parts of the developing world don't have the luxury of remaining kids into their teen years and have to grow up fast. Once a soldier on this forum(I think @lfd0311?) once claimed to have met a 17 year old in Iraq who was already married(to a woman a few years older than him IIRC) and already had two kids. I don't care what anyone says, such a person is already an adult in my eyes. More so than many Westerners who are over the age of 18 but still depend on their parents.

The idea that your age is what determines whether or not you're a child or an adult is actually somewhat silly as the cut off is usually arbitrary. Before adulthood was achieved after you reached certain milestones like marriage and parenthood and that's because those things came with responsibilities, the fulfillment of which proved you were worthy of being recognized as an adult. But of course that's an Old World standard that has its own problems.

What happened to what?

Long and short of it was that it was initially(and falsely) reported that the kid was antagonizing the peaceful Indian just trying to walk up to the Washington monument, and leftists called for blood. It was a HUGE story. A dishonest one, at that. You would think the kid was a child killer, the way the leftist media was covering it.

Point is, Leftists get more enraged at kid wearing a MAGA hat and smirking at a precious minority, than they do a legit terrorist with blood on his hands, who was awarded ten million fucking dollars by our terrorist sympathizing leftist government.
Did anything happen to the boys or were people just mean to them on twitter ?

The whole Khadr case was bullshit , age matters , that's why grown men can't bang 15 year olds , you get that right ?

Last edited:
Agree for the most part. When it comes to Trump's kids I say only the ones who get explicitly political, like Ivanka who actually works under him, are fair game. So I don't even think Tiffany, who is 26, is a fair target, much less Baron who is still a kid.

However I do think that sometimes people of the same age should be judged by different standards. Teenagers in the developed world are children but unfortunately teenagers in many parts of the developing world don't have the luxury of remaining kids into their teen years and have to grow up fast. Once a soldier on this forum(I think @lfd0311?) once claimed to have met a 17 year old in Iraq who was already married(to a woman a few years older than him IIRC) and already had two kids. I don't care what anyone says, such a person is already an adult in my eyes. More so than many Westerners who are over the age of 18 but still depend on their parents.

The idea that your age is what determines whether or not you're a child or an adult is actually somewhat silly as the cut off is usually arbitrary. Before adulthood was achieved after you reached certain milestones like marriage and parenthood and that's because those things came with responsibilities, the fulfillment of which proved you were worthy of being recognized as an adult. But of course that's an Old World standard that has its own problems.
We should consider that teen brains are still developing , teens process information in the amygdala , the emotional part of the brain , adults of course use the prefrontal cortex and are able to use reason ( well some of us ) and consider long term consequences etc .

We should consider that teen brains are still developing , teens process information in the amygdala , the emotional part of the brain , adults of course use the prefrontal cortex and are able to use reason ( well some of us ) and consider long term consequences etc .
Teens already have a highly developed reasoning capacity but yes they are not so good with long term decision making.

But by that standard we're kids until we're in our mid 20s when our brains actually finish developing. The 18 cut off is completely arbitrary and well before our brains stop developing.

still astonishing that he LITERALLY MURDERED SOLDIERS OF CANADA'S LARGEST MILITARY AND TRADE ALLY.....and not only isn't still in prison, but got awarded Millions of Dollars for it

the Canadian gov was about as bitchmade as humanly possible in this instance, it's disgusting.

still astonishing that he LITERALLY MURDERED SOLDIERS OF CANADA'S LARGEST MILITARY AND TRADE ALLY.....and not only isn't still in prison, but got awarded Millions of Dollars for it

the Canadian gov was about as bitchmade as humanly possible in this instance, it's disgusting.

It's more judicial tyranny than anything else. The same kind of judges who awarded him money for having his rights violated (which is absurd for already stated reasons) are the same kind of judges who upheld Northam's illegal emergency order in Virginia despite the law clearly preventing him.

Judges with a political agenda more than politicians are a threat to every Western society.

Khadr deserves all the compensation and platforms he is now getting. He was a child that was forced into a battlefield. The child-torturing soldiers that dealt with him should be the ones that are demonised.

Khadr deserves all the compensation and platforms he is now getting. He was a child that was forced into a battlefield. The child-torturing soldiers that dealt with him should be the ones that are demonised.

Yeah, he was forced. He's such a victim. He and Canada's first family of terror deserve even more money.

And the worst "torture" he suffered for this was sleep deprivation. Which any prisoner could complain of. He should have been tortured, but he wasn't.

The real failure here tho was the US troops that didn't shoot him instead of taking him prisoner. I'm sure they regret that.

Last edited:
Yeah, he was forced. He's such a victim. He and Canada's first family of terror deserve even more money.

And the worst "torture" he suffered for this was sleep deprivation. Which any prisoner could complain of. He should have been tortured, but he wasn't.

The real failure here tho was the US troops that didn't shoot him instead of taking him prisoner.

I know you think you sound all brave and patriotic but there’s nothing more pathetic than a grown man calling for child torture on the internet.

Because Canada elected king Cuck. I’m embarrassed for this country.

Wow what a surprise. Everyone knows this fuck face wouldn't get shit if he wasn't top of the totem pole in the victim Olympics.

Back