Omar Khadr to be keynote speaker at Dalhousie University...

Maga hat …. the fuck you going on about?
covingtoncatholicmaga-998x736.jpg

The left will hate them FOREVER for wearing a hat that supports the president of the United States of America.

the left forgives a kid the same age in a terror organization that is ok with mass murder of the innocent just bc they are different.

Maga hat …. the fuck you going on about?
I'm guessing he wore his Maga hat to work/school and he blamed that on why no one wants to sit with him at lunch and he doesn't get invited out for drinks/parties with everyone else .

I'm guessing he wore his Maga hat to work/school and he blamed that on why no one wants to sit with him at lunch and he doesn't get invited out for drinks/parties with everyone else .

Deep cut

The left will hate them FOREVER for wearing a hat that supports the president of the United States of America.

the left forgives a kid the same age in a terror organization that is ok with mass murder of the innocent just bc they are different.

Oh, well no one should give a fuck if someone else wears a maga hat.

It's pretty obvious that this guy was a child who was a victim of circumstance and his culpability is, at the very least *severely* diminished. Throwing a 15 year old into Guantanamo is also something no nation should be proud of. I would have no problem being a keynote at my university.

I think the only troubling thing is that many will say "but he's a child!" when he lobbed a grenade at soldiers, but the general reaction to this kid was what it was:

22-maga-teen.w1200.h630.jpg

I don't particularly like what this kid stands for but unlike Thunberg, Hogg, and Khadr, all of whom have received vociferous defenses on the ground that they were just children, I saw public figures threatening to throw this kid into a wood chipper and commenting that he had a "punchable face". I didn't see the same type of "he's just a child" defense materializing. The reaction in this forum was scarcely better and I'd be curious to see how many in this thread were either participating, or were conspicuously silent, when this kid was a popular target. Same deal for Barron Trump, who seems to be fair game in many circles.

I think we need to get our scripts straight on how much of a defense being under 18 years old is against public criticism and then stick to it regardless of which "side" the kid falls on.

Last edited:

His point is rather clear, and being willfully obtuse to it doesn't change anything.

Leftists wanted the MAGA kid beaten and/or killed, for the crime of smirking at an Indian.

Leftists welcome Khadr with open arms, despite the fact that he's a terrorist who killed an American soldier. All because he's brown and Muslim. If he was a 15 year old white supremacist who killed black dude, but "changed his ways" after being "brainwashed", you would not have one iota of sympathy for the guy.

His point is rather clear, and being willfully obtuse to it doesn't change anything.

Leftists wanted the MAGA kid beaten and/or killed, for the crime of smirking at an Indian.

Leftists welcome Khadr with open arms, despite the fact that he's a terrorist who killed an American soldier. All because he's brown and Muslim. If he was a 15 year old white supremacist who killed black dude, but "changed his ways" after being "brainwashed", you would not have one iota of sympathy for the guy.
Beaten and killed ? Being a tad hyperbolic don't you think . Personally I defend their right to wear those silly caps .

Yes I would have sympathy if he were a white supremacist instead ( you should write a movie , maybe get Edward Norton to star ) There is a reason that we have different courts for youths btw

Beaten and killed ? Being a tad hyperbolic don't you think

No. There were literally thousands of tweets from leftists calling for violent retribution against him.

Leftists seem to have selective memory though, when it comes to these things...

No. There were literally thousands of tweets from leftists calling for violent retribution against him.

Leftists seem to have selective memory though, when it comes to these things...
I missed that entire ordeal , I was on a break from here and I don't consume mass media ,so what happened to them ?

Whenever you’re ready to flee that shithole, you’re welcome to stay with me a while until you’re used to the freedom filled air.

Maple Syrup Refugees welcome.
But I can't bring my maple trees.

I missed that entire ordeal , I was on a break from here and I don't consume mass media ,so what happened to them ?

What happened to what?

Long and short of it was that it was initially(and falsely) reported that the kid was antagonizing the peaceful Indian just trying to walk up to the Washington monument, and leftists called for blood. It was a HUGE story. A dishonest one, at that. You would think the kid was a child killer, the way the leftist media was covering it.

Point is, Leftists get more enraged at kid wearing a MAGA hat and smirking at a precious minority, than they do a legit terrorist with blood on his hands, who was awarded ten million fucking dollars by our terrorist sympathizing leftist government.

It is too bad this idiot wasn't killed after he threw the grenade, but at the very least we should have never heard of or seen this guy ever again after his ridiculous payout. Instead, he is being paraded around by leftards like he is the second coming of Christ. What is it with the left idolizing these fools? Ridiculous!

Then you guessed wrong.

Actually, an elderly member of a hate group came up to him and beat a drum in his face. The man lied about what happened before a full video was released and misrepresented himself as a Vietnam vet. The media went on a jihad against the kid and his friends because they were wearing MAGA hats and somehow "disrespected" the fake elderly veteran by smiling when he beat a drum in his face to intimidate him. It was that or beating his old ass like most kids would have.

I see it differently, it was really the MSM depiction of this kid that caused such a shit storm, although I have to admit even his initial supposed crime did not warrant any such response. Pretty sure once the facts came out most people shut up about him... I think :/

Take a fortune in taxpayer dollars? Ok, Still hate him.

Yeah, I don't get what he's done that's so praiseworthy. Under the advice and direction of Islamists in Canada, he sued for mistreatment after being captured as a terrorist and won an absurd judgement from activist judges. And since then has had a few public appearances as a guest or object of adulation of some radial activists. It's not like he donated the money to the family of the medic he killed or gave it to some charity. Him and his terrorist family are living off it.

Last edited:
the left forgives a jihadist terrorist who joined a murder cult bc he was younger at the time.

the left WILL NOT forgive a kid of similar age for wearing a MAGA hat.

leftist politics are a mental disease
This is a case of "how old is 15 really?"

I don't think there's a simple answer tbh.

Yeah, I don't get what he's done that's so praiseworthy. Under the advice and direction of Islamists in Canada, he sued for mistreatment after being captured as a terrorist and won an absurd judgement from activist judges. And since then has had a few public appearances as a guest or object of adulation of some radial activists. It's not like he donated the money to the family of the medic or killed or gave it to some charity. Him and his terrorist family are living off it.
The wife of the medic he killed filed an injunction to try and block him from getting the money. She was unsuccessful. Too bad. She should try suing him.

The wife of the medic filed an injunction to block him from getting the money. She was unsuccessful. Too bad. She should try suing him.

He would never have gotten the money if Trudeau had fought it like Harper did. Trudeau went out of his way to get Khadr paid and stop the family from tying it up in court. Then acted like he had no choice. That was such bullshit. Especially since he had ties to Khadr's family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back