O'Malley opens at -375 against Almeida?

Almeida is only 29 I feel like most people think he’s almost ready to retire, dude just been inactive, I think he’s gonna surprise a lot of people against O’maily! I’m not sure he’s gonna win, but I definitely think he will have a good showing and bring the fight to O’maily

I hope so. He’s definitely not incapable of it.

Regardless of what you think of O'Malley, what happened with Chito was an anomaly and is not a reflection of his ability, unless his leg issues become persistent in the long term, which it might.

omalley had looked ok until he got that leg kick that dropped him. he's still a pretty good fighter. i could be wrong but i think he'll go alot farther than chito vera.

it'll be interesting to see if he can handle the leg kicks this time. almeida would be stupid not to try it as soukhamtot and chito both dropped him with it.

Agree. O’Malley’s striking is a pleasure to watch even though he’s so unappealing on a personal level. The leg thing will be interesting. Surely opponents will test him down low, and there are some pretty strong kickers at bantamweight right now. Imagine him eating those Munhoz kicks (or Aldo, Marlon, or others who don’t normally throw a ton of them but will want to test him). If he really does have a special vulnerability to them his career is never gonna get started.

He has enough fans that he continues to make large sums of money off of YouTube, social media, and merchandise. How many I in ranked fighter can say that?

Yet more evidence that in 2021 it’s more profitable to have a niche and be laughed at outside that niche than to just be ho hum to everyone. Same reason Sarah Palin got a better book deal than 90% of sitting senators, governors and presidential candidates.

Almeida at one point looked great but based on his recent performances, O'Malley should take this. He's not going to get a dead nerve in his leg every fight that he's in.

He has enough fans that he continues to make large sums of money off of YouTube, social media, and merchandise. How many I in ranked fighter can say that?
Oh for sure!! There are a lot of casuals out there for sure. he can also thank the UFC for overhyping him tbh.

He’s basically the Tekashi 69 of ufc fighters
Popular but when you truly break him down, he’s not special.

I enjoy watching him fight but I enjoyed watching Chito beat him more

Almeida is chinny and had terrible sturiking defense. I'd love for him to knock Omalley stiff but I think he gets finished again and maybe sent to Bellator soon

Both are examples of overhyping too soon lol

Thomas was sent to the Shadow Realm by Cody

Idk what’s gonna happen to Sean since that’s two fights his leg was hurt bad, yes he won one but he still was interviewed laying on the ground.
It’s not like people are just gonna stop kicking his chicken legs.

Back