O'Malley opens at -375 against Almeida?

nah

Almeida is being set up to get KOd here

Almeida looked like shit vs Martinez. Worse than Sean looked vs Vera. And I rate Vera higher than Johnny.

Sean got finished because of chicken leg but Almeida looked lost and slow as fuck.

i put money on Thomas right away, just seems like o'malley is a popularity favorite

Almeida has not had a good performance in over four years. I am sure rust was a real factor in the Martinez fight, but I thought he looked bad against Rivera and Font.

He is still only 29, but IMO, Almeida is in a must win spot against O'Malley.

Almeida is only 29 yet washed up

O'Malley should spark him

Almeida struggled with Picket. He is not winning this.... when Sugga vs Barboza?

98ac451f801deb5853d4343bb76f85a8.png

To me this is quite insane

Nevermind the fact that Almeida is a potent striker himself, No O'Malley fight odds should have that big of a gap just because of how exploitable his game is. His leg weakness alone should cap him at -250 max
Almeida has fallen off hard, and his striking defense needs a lot of work, but O'Malley is overrated as foooook

cause he injured in his foot in the 3 round dumbass

And?

That was one of the many times something went wrong with some part of his body during fights. Him being physically weak is exactly why I was against these odds.

Judges don't exactly go like "oh it was a freak injury, he deserves to win this fight"

man its tempting to throw down a 100 dollar bet on thomas at those odds.

im not sold on sugar sean at all. something about him screams soft.

98ac451f801deb5853d4343bb76f85a8.png

To me this is quite insane

Nevermind the fact that Almeida is a potent striker himself, No O'Malley fight odds should have that big of a gap just because of how exploitable his game is. His leg weakness alone should cap him at -250 max
Eh. Almeida doesn't look the same since neck tats destroyed him.
He's chinny as hell now too.
I mean, if he won it wouldn't surprise me, but O'Malley SHOULD be able to finish him quick.

Why are you surprised? Since 2016 he’s 1-4 and will likely get cut if he loses to O’Malley.

Betting lines are swayed by popularity. They are trying to get people to bet on the less popular fighter to even out both sides of the book. Fan favorites are almost never underdogs.

This doesn’t reflect Sean’s actual chance of victory.
O'Malley is "popular" and "fan favorite"?

When did this happen?

<{vega}>

Almeida hasn’t looked great since the Garbrandt loss. However, I’d still pick him over anybody O’Malley has beaten. I think O’Malley is the rightful favorite but I do think Almeida has a better chance than that.

Back