Olympic Wrestling Vs Middle School = 21 second KO

It's-Only-Business

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I am actually surprised TJ Made it 21 seconds... His middle school wrestling VS an oltmpic GOLD Medalist is a significant mismatch LOL!!!

I was shocked when the Athletic Commission sanctioned this fight as there was NO WAY it was going to be competitive.

... And what happened? TJ flopping around like a flounder embarassing himself vs the well-poised, elite athlete. This is like Klitschko vs Tank abbott in a boxing match...

TJ was gettong KO'D By flyweights in Dodson for crting out loud.. There was no way he would last with henry who is an amateur boxer and elite athlete.

I am actually surprised TJ Made it 21 seconds... His middle school wrestling VS an oltmpic GOLD Medalist is a significant mismatch LOL!!!

I was shocked when the Athletic Commission sanctioned this fight as there was NO WAY it was going to be competitive.

... And what happened? TJ flopping around like a flounder embarassing himself vs the well-poised, elite athlete. This is like Klitschko vs Tank abbott in a boxing match...

TJ was gettong KO'D By flyweights in Dodson for crting out loud.. There was no way he would last with henry who is an amateur boxer and elite athlete.

8/10

I LOL’d

{<redford}

UnlawfulFlawlessCow-size_restricted.gif

Prime Tank would shatter Klitschko's jaw into Bolivian so I don't understand what you're trying to say

He said he'd take down the Olympic Champ....with his grade school single leg lol

What's next, kindergarten Katate vs Machida?

ban

He was a college national qualifier....but yeah ....the gap is humongous

Back