News Olympic Medalist Mark Madsen vs. Austin Hubbard added to 248

100%
Never heard of any of the people in the OP or the jokes following. Going back outside.
You didn't watch Candyman or Reservoir Dogs?

Jon Madsen beats Mark Madsen 10/10.
How arrogant does that cut seem now with the state of the HW division...? Thought they had heavyweights to burn before USADA, now look at the mess it's in...

I wonder what he makes of the division - had was pretty good. I'll always remember that cut he sliced open on Abe Wagner on tuf.

Very excited for this. Mark Madsen is a freak athlete - as A-level as it gets - and has made tremendous strides in the 2 years, he has been dedicated to this sport. He isn't just sticking a toe in the water because he has a big name in Denmark, he is all in on the sport. He arranged shows - made the promotion, rented the venue etc. - just so he could have a place to fight. This will be the first fight of his career that he goes into with a full training-camp (he had prior commitments in the week up to his UFC-debut).

I think his ceiling is very high and I look forward to his first test at 155.

He’s old. And (even though I love it) he went to Olympics for greco. Doesn’t have the mma translational power freestyle of folk does.
Lolol, GRECO has better translational abilities. Watch Chaels new video. Freestyle starts bending over, Greco is more straight up and down.

The best MMA wrestling type is Greco.

He’s old. And (even though I love it) he went to Olympics for greco. Doesn’t have the mma translational power freestyle of folk does.

Chael has a recent YouTube-video on this, arguing that Greco does have the huge advantage that Greco, like MMA, starts standing up. Chael is a Greco-fighter himself, so he would be biased, but it is a worthy watch.

he is managed by Ali btw
He went to Las Vegas before signing with UFC and was invited to the performance center, where he by chance got the opportunity to roll with Khabib. The next day, he met with Ali and got a contract.

Glad to see madsen back. Think he should take this one fairly easy

I am not ashamed to let it be known, that I am a casual. I have heard of Austin Hubbard, but can I remember who he is?

Madsen by tko.

Weinstein+Co+Golden+Globe+Party+Arrivals+2x9HJNbrFZkl.jpg

Virginia Madsen, Michael's sister
She was in Candyman
Candyman was awesome
Candyman
Candyman
CANDYMAN

<Ellaria01>

Hey, that’s a real fun fact. I’m a big horror guy so that makes me an even bigger fan of Madsen now. I hope to see him continue to do well.

He should get the win here and I’m excited to see his wrestling some more, but his age worries me slightly. He can’t have too many tune up fights after this if we wanna see what he’s capable of at 155 against the top guys. I hate to see people rushed, but at 35, do they have a choice? Not everyone is Romero or Couture so we can’t count on that.

Last edited:
Back